Dylan - Twenty-Two

22

Dylan

Cole threw me down on the bed, and followed right behind catching himself before landing on me. I wrapped my legs around his waist again pulling him down to me.

"I should shower." He said between kisses.

"You dirty, is sexy." I responded and felt his smirk against my lips. I let my hands wander under his shirt on his back, he reached behind him with one hand and pulled his shirt over his head, shifted arms, and tossed his shirt onto the floor. "You definitely don't need that."

"Nope, you don't either." He pulled me up to a sitting position and helped get my grey blouse off. While I was still sitting, he skillfully got my bra off and laid me back down. "Sweet fuck Dylan." He breathed out hard seeing me for the first time without any coverage. I gave him a slightly nervous smile and brought my arms to my chest. "Hey..." He moved my arms.

"Sorry."

"Don't be." He brushed his lips against mine softly while lightly caressing one of my overly sensitive nipples. When a quiet moan left my lips his hips grinded into mine causing a moan to escape from both of us. I ran my hands down his back pushing his pants down as much as I could for the position I was in. He laughed. "Impatient, are we?"

"Yes. Also, jeans rubbing against my panties just isn't as satisfying." I smiled, I was wearing a skirt, it was already pushed and bunched at my waist, he just had not realized that until I mentioned it.

"Say no more." He rolled off me to a sitting position on the bed and I couldn't help the loud cackle that left my chest. "What? I'm good, but I'm not good enough to get these boots off without hands." He laughed. Sitting up when he stood. I slid to the end of the bed while he was pushing his jeans down and pressed my hand against his stomach to stop him for laying back on top of me. "What?" I just smiled up at him through my lashes, as I pushed his boxers down just enough to free him. I didn't let my eyes leave his till I took all of him in till the back of my throat. The way his eyes rolled back was easily the sexiest thing I have ever seen. "Damnit woman." I popped off and he pulled my body against his. "You're going to be my undoing."

His lips came down on mine as he pushed me back down to the bed gently. Trailing his sweet kisses down my neck, to my chest, making sure to tease the shit out of my nipples while he was there, before continuing down. He didn't know that he was actually going to my undoing, not the other way around. My skirt was on the floor and his tongue flicked against my clit, panties pushed off to the side; my hands weaved through his hair, as I held on for the ride he was taking me on.

Small nips, flicks, sucks, and adding a finger. I quickly came crashing down feeling his smile against my thigh as his fingers allowed me to ride out my orgasm. He kissed his way back up my body.

"Condom or no condom?" He asked softly against my skin.

"Condom. I haven't taken my birth control for almost a year."

"Well woman, get the hell back on it. I want to feel you without anything between us." I let out a small laugh.

"Only if you get tested." He pursed his lips.

"We can stop, I'll go get tested tomorrow morning. Though I haven't slept with anyone except Tia in the past 10 years."

"That doesn't mean anything, we both know she obviously was sleeping around."

"True." He laughed. "Well, from the time Tory was born, I never went without one if that helps, ya know the very few times it did happen."

"A little bit." I put my pointer finger and thumb close together making him laugh.