Dylan - Twenty-Two

Start from the beginning

"Seriously, we don't have to do this right now. I'd wait forever for you."

"Just put the condom on and make love to me." I rolled my eyes, and pulled his lips back down to mine. "Nightstand drawer, unless you have some."

"Did not prepare for this to happen tonight." He laughed and sat up on his knees reaching to grab the unopened box of condoms I had in my nightstand. "Thank fuck you did." I giggled and shrugged my shoulders. He pulled one out and put the box on top of the night stand, climbing back on top of me kissing everything in his path until his lips met mine again. Then kissing back down to my hips he slid off my thong, and while standing slid off his boxers. I bit my lip watching him put on the condom, then back down to capture my lips. He let out a shaky breath, so I ran my fingers through his hair.

"You okay?" He nodded his eyes not leaving mine and swallowed hard. "You sure?" I smiled. He licked his lips and let out a small laugh.

"Yea, excited...nervous...don't want to fuck this up. I love you Dylan, you're fucking perfect." I bit my lip again trying to hide my smile. I loved hearing him tell me he loved me, even more now knowing it was different.

"I love you too Cole." I cupped his cheeks and brought his lips to mine; they didn't part until a moan left both of us as he slowly pushed inside and I stretched around him. Holy fuck was it damn glorious. He wasn't even moving and I felt like I was about to burst all over again.

"Fuck Dylan." After a few thrusts he flipped us over so that I was now on top. "I just need a few minutes; I'm going to embarrass the fuck out of myself." I giggled with him as he palmed my breasts. I rocked back and forth slowly enjoying the full feeling. Leaning down so my lips were back against his, as his hands slid down my back until they hit my ass with a light smack. I smiled against his lips, and felt him do the same. His fingers dug into my hips and he pushed me down on him harder and deeper.

Startling me slightly he spun us back around so I was on my back again. "Oh god, Cole I'm so close."

"Good baby, let go, I'm with you." One leg over his shoulder, the other pinned to the bed, one of his hands hard on my hip, the other lightly playing with my clit. I was seeing stars when my orgasm crashed through me. I couldn't control the convulsions that hit, and they hit hard. I felt his spasms and our arms and legs all went limp. He laid on top of me still keeping some of his weight up with his forearms, and would slide in out and lazily until both of us came all the way down. He peppered my chest with kisses before pushing up on his elbows allowing his handsome face to come into focus over me. "I definitely want to do that a lot more." We both laughed and I swatted his chest.

"You're such a dork." Instead of answering he just gave me a cheesy smile and pushed inside again, since he still hadn't fully backed out. Both of our eyes rolled back.

"Could do this all fucking night."

"Guess we need more condoms." He opened one eye and raised a brow at me.

"Don't tempt me. I will stop on the way back to my parents and go at least 10 more rounds before the sun is up." The serious look he was giving me had me cracking up.

"Get up dummy. We both now need a shower." He slid out with a groan and we both got up, and started for the bathroom.

"Oh!" He turned around went back to the night stand, grabbed another condom and gave me a cheeky grin walking back to me, wrapping an arm around my waist and lifting me till I wrapped my legs around his hips.

"Dork, seriously."

"Your dork." I bit my lip before kissing him.

After the worlds sexiest shower. Seriously, I knew this glorious man was strong and all, but shit. I'm not heavy, but I'm not a beanpole. He somehow managed to hold me up with my legs draped over his elbows and brought us both to ecstasy again.

Now showered, and unwillingly dressed. We were walking back out to his truck. As usual he opened my door, this time he kissed me before shutting it and I felt like a girl with a lame school girl crush all over again. The things he was doing to my heart ugh.

We got back to his parents' place and walked inside; they were both sitting on the couch watching TV. Both with big ol' grins covering their faces.

"It uh, raining out there, son?" I covered my face completely embarrassed at his Dad's words, and peeked over at Cole. He was sporting an obnoxious smile.

"Eh, it might of." Cole said shrugging his shoulders before leading me upstairs. "Night!"

"Night you two, be good, protection!" His Dad yelled up behind us.

"Oh, my god." I broke out into laughter the second Cole's bedroom door closed. "That was ridiculous."

"Na, they know we're happy, they're just messin'." I rolled my eyes before climbing into the bed and slipping under the covers. He did the same lifting his arm so that I could cuddle in close. "Goodnight baby, I love you."

"Night, love you too." This smile wasn't coming off my face at all, like ever.

I was woken up when I heard the door open and a little voice.

"Daddy?" Cole didn't move. "Daddy?" I lifted my head up to see Noah standing in the doorway. "Dylan?"

"Hey buddy, what's up?"

"I had a bad dream."

"Come here." He walked around the bed and I slid over to make room for him in between Cole and I.

"I can stay here?"

"As long as you need to." I smiled helping him get settled. Cole still hadn't moved much. Must have worn his butt out. Right as Noah got settled the door opened a little more and Tory was there. "Come on sweetie." I saw her little smile as she climbed over Cole and Noah. That's when Cole woke up. Eyes wide he looked around before focusing on the kids and myself.

"What's going on?" He breathed out.

"They couldn't sleep." I gave him a small smile as he turned on his side and pulled the kids in closer. Thank god this man had a king size bed in here, because before we all got settled the door opened again and Keryn walked in.

"I heard them." He shrugged, overly cautious.

"Get in here." Cole said sliding over more so all three kids were in-between us. Then he reached over and took my hand in his, let out a content sigh, and we all fell back asleep.