Chapter 5 Day 2 - I want to skate with you.?

Hello everyone, I'm really sorry for the slow and late updates. School is going to start so yeah :(. I'm very grateful for the amount of reads and votes. I'm so grateful and couldn't thank you enough. Well Enough of me blabbing here is the story. I also forgot to mention Noya and Yama's will be in this chapter. Don't worry.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Previous Chapter*

Suga's POV:

I walk up to Hinata and ask him if we can talk in private. He smiles and says "sure suga". We walk outside and talk about day 1 of ice skating. Then I ask Hinata " ————————————?." Which made him shocked and surprised.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Suga's POV:

Me and Hinata walked outside and we talked about our lesson that we had today. Soon I asked him something, "Hey hinata". Yes Suga-san. Are you related to the famous figure skaters - Yuuri, Victor, and Yuri. I look at him and he tenses up and looks shocked. He then relaxes and starts to talk but what we didn't know was that Noya was listening to the conversation.

Noya's POV:

Me wanting revenge on Shoyo I decided to follow them to get some juicy tea to spill to the team. Little did I know it would be way more juicy than a crush or a scolding. 

Hinata's POV:

In my head when suga asked if I was related to Yuuri, Victor, and Yuri. I froze. While I was thinking I composed myself and then looked at suga. With a serious face I ask him can he keep a secret. He nods. To answer his question I said  "yes I am related to Yuuri, Victor, and Yuri." I heard a gasp and I saw Noya-senpai with his hand over his mouth with wide eyes. I tell him to come out of his hiding spot and come here. I looked at Suga who was shocked.

Nobody's POV:

Once we all calmed down. I told them to come to the bench to explain(Backstory time)how I know them. Soon Hinata Starts with his backstory.

---------------------------------------------------------

Backstory time sis

You would think Hinata originally was a normal kid with a little sister named Natsu and they were just adopted but WRONG. When Hinata was a kid, he was abused and beat.(During this time Natsu was still a baby). Soon Hinata decided to run away due to the fact he wasn't cared for and always hurt. He wrapped his baby sister in a warm blanket and packed a bag with her things. He did the same for himself. He then ran away.  It started to rain so he went to take shelter on an alleyway. He was worried for his sister so he checked her. She was asleep which made him smile. He was cold and wet but he endured it for his sister. It was soon 3am. He was awake so no one would rob or hurt them. He noticed 3 figures walk up to him but he was so sleepy that suddenly everything went black.

When he woke up, he found himself in a room with a new change of clothes. He was looking for his sister so he got up and opened the door softly and closed it gently. He walked what looked like downstairs. He walked down to be immediately greeted by a blond hair teen. The teen looked at the kid with a scary face to scare him but to the blond teens surprise he didn't flinch. Soon Yuuri walks up to the kid and asks him to sit on the coach. Hinata soon saw his sister asleep and safe. He relaxed and sat down. They started to talk to him. They asked him his name, age, and other things. They asked why he was alone and with his baby sister in the street. He explained that he was mistreated and everything. He also showed him his scars and marks. They were shocked Hinata didn't cry or have trauma which is good he didn't have it. Then you could guess everything after that. They adopted him with his sister, taught him to ice skate at a young age.That the whole backstory. I also forgot to mention all the family members. Yurri is his mom or papa. Victor - Dad. Yurio - His uncle(more like older brother). Lev - his brother(non blood related) Natsu - his blood related sister. Another thing is that Hinata and Kenma are childhood bestfriends.

If you have questions I will answer them so just let me.

Backstory ends !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Once Suga and Noya heard they literally hugged me to death to the point I had to them I couldn't breath. That night I asked them to keep it a secret. They both promised not to tell a soul unless I say so. We then go to bed.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY KAGEYAMA'S MILK

I woke up and I noticed I was late for Ice Skating Practice. I left a note saying that I wouldn't be Ice skating today and that I would see them later. I left in a flash.Soon everyone woke up and noticed I was gone. Daichi read the note and let the team know.  The team left to the rink and little did they think they would find Shota katsuki-nikiforov.

(Ignore the title and this is what they saw Hinata doing)

They were all shocked. Once they got out of their trances. They walked up to katsuki and told him how great and amazing the performance was. He thanks them and walks to the locker room. Little did he know 2 surprises would await him. Once he entered the locker room, he went to his locker and opened it to get his phone and He noticed a text from Kitty Ken AKA Kenma. He checked it and it said " Hey shoyo are you at the ice skating rink today I want to skate with you." I was about to reply when I dropped my towel due to excitement and my hair got caught on the locker door. Once I stood up, I noticed Yamaguchi looking at me shocked. I asked him " what are you looking at?" He then points to my locker and my head. I soon realized my wig came off in front of yamacoochie. I soon look at him and say " wait, don't go I can explain". I put my wing on first then I sat with Yamaguchi and told him. Once I told him the story, he hugged me which I gladly accepted. I told him not to tell a soul and get backout to the rink and that I would be out soon. He nods and goes back to the rest of the team. I was about to go to the rink then I realized I didn't respond to kenma.

----------------------------------------

These are there messages:

Kitty Ken: Hey shoyo are you at the ice skating rink today I want to skate with you.?

Baby Crow: Yes I am but can you come later my team is here for a week and they are also going to watch the tournament too.

Kitty Ken: K, is 7 ok?

Baby Crow: Yeah that fine see you later (:

Kitty Ken: See you later

---------------------------------------------
VOTING FOR SHIPS ARE ALL CLOSED
What do you think Hinata and Kenma are going to do in the skating rink. Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Terribly Sorry about the late updates. I'm really trying.

I want you guys to vote on your ship. Please dont be mad at the ship that wins. May the best Ship WIN.

Kenma X Hinata

Kageyama X Hinata

Noya X Hinata

Yamaguchi X Hinata

Tsukishima X Hinata

Harem Hinata

Other person X Hinata - (If you rather choose and give me a ship) 

So I hope to see yall in the next chapter. Baibai