Chapter 1 - The Trip

Authors Pov: 

* Sorry for the long wait I had you guys go through. I was very busy these past few days.

This is my first fanfiction and lets hope I did well!  Sorry it also short, I promise to make them longer for you guys, so please bear with me. 

I did finish chapter 1, I will try to get chapter 2 out as soon as possible.

Thanks for the support and I hope you enjoy chapter 1 - the trip

Bye Guys !!!  * 

No Ones POV:

So another day practicing in the karasuno gym. We are all so happy to go to the nationals, we are practicing non-stop to be prepared. Until Takeda showed up in the gym.

Takeda Pov:

I was running to the gym after receiving a call from an ice skating rink called ' Ice Castle '. He had to tell them the good news about them being invited for a week and even watch a skating performance.

Once I made it to the gym, I was out of breath once I heard squeaking shoes on the gym floor. I knew they were still there. Once I got my breathing straight, I walked in and said

Takeda : Guys, huddle up. I have some very important news to discuss with you.

Daichi : So sensei, what's the news?

Suga : *input confused face* Sooo what is it?

Takeda : Soo all of you have been invited to go to a skating rink called ' Ice castle ' and we will be staying there for a week. We are also going to watch a performance before we leave.

Nishinoya and Tanaka : *yelling in excitement*

The others looked at them like they were crazy.

While Sensei was going over the details with the coach and the team, Hinata was just thinking about his secret; he hadn't told anyone besides his family and a couple of friends.

Hinata Mind :

*OMG this is bad. Very bad. No one knows that I skate at all. Only my parents, Natsu, kenma, and my skating instructors know. 

That's not the only thing they are going to stay to watch the performance im staring in from the competition. *

Kageyama : Hey dumbass, aren't you excited?!.

The whole team looked at me and starred.

Hinata : Of course i'm excited to go ice skating. Bakageyama * Sticking his tongue out*

Kageyama : OH HINATA BOKE!!! GET BACK HERE

No ones Pov :

The whole team watching them fight, They all thought they never change, do they?

Daichi : Well everyone lets get packed up and let's go cause it's getting late. Also remember to sign your permission slips for the trip to the ice skating rink. We will leave Saturday afternoon and make it there by Sunday morning.

The whole team said "Hai".

Daichi : See you all tomorrow. Bye

The rest of the team : Bye