Chapter 3 - Arrival At Ice Castle

In the previous chapter

*After they unpack, they cleaned themselves up and went to eat breakfast*

Sorry for the wait of this chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also thank you to all the reads I have gotten and I'm grateful. Enjoy

By yours truly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

We all got tracking devices installed on our phone so we wouldn't get lost. Since we got there early and ate breakfast, we decided that it would be fun to look around. (Hinata was already familiar with the area but of course no one knew).

Hintata's POV

Once Coach Ukai and Takeda let us wander around town, I was already gone making my way to the family house we have here by Ice castle. My parents , uncle, and sister are on their way so I decided to have dinner ready for them when they arrive. Even though by the time they arrive I will be back with the team, I will leave them a note on the table with the food on the stove. (Hinata made them each there favorite food- Bet you can guess)

Time skip to the team meeting back up

Daichi POV

I was waiting with the third year for the team to arrive.

The first to arrive were the first years then the second years. The only person missing was their little ball of sunshine. I asked the first years and second years if they were with Hinata or seen him. They all reply with a no. Kageyama said something that caught the attention of the team

Nobody's POV

Kageyama - Hinata actually left before we even met up with everyone. He was in a rush and surprised he knew his way around.

The whole team looked at him like he was crazy.

Suga - w-what do you mean left?

Kageyama - us first years tried to look for him but he was gone before we got the chance to ask if he wanted to explore with us.

Tsuki, Yamaguchi , and Yachi both nod in agreement.

Daichi and Suga told the team to go to the hotel and get ready for bed and they would wait for hinata.

They all nod and walk away thinking if hinata is okay.

Once Hinata arrived..................

Suga saw an orange haired boy running towards them. He got up which resulted in daichi getting up as well.

Hinata's POV

I made it!. Finally that bus took forever. He soon realized that he is 1 hour late.

Shit - (he says this in russian)

As he was about to contact Suga. He felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked up to see a beyond pissed daichi.

He started praying to himself and thought of an excuse.

Suga POV

I saw Hinata and I got up. I saw him running then stopping and resting a bit. He looked at his phone and saw the time and freaked up. He said something I didn't understand. He looked nervous and worried. Daichi went up to him with a realy scary face. Hinata knew that daichi was beyond pissed, I was as well but at least had to let him explain himself. I saw Hinata jump as he saw Daichi's face.

Nobody's POV

Hinata trying to calm down Daichi said " hi daichi and suga. Whats Up "

Suga thought "bad move hinata"

Daichi asked " HINATA "

Hinata nervous said " yes"

Daichi said " Where were you, you were supposed to be her 1 HOUR AGO. So EXPLAIN"

Hinata sighs and says " I was at my family's house making them food because they ar- umm asked *hehe and I was around so I went and made food. Also I have proof and I smell like food. The reason I came late was because the bus took forever

Hinata then showed them the food he made 

(*Insert food you think he made. I want you guys to guess the food he made*)

Suga - I'm so glad you're safe and alright. Next time let us know so we aren't worried.

Hinata sheepishly laughs and smiles nervously

Daichi and Suga were not convinced but they let it slide as they walked back to the hotel.

Timeskip to dinner with karasuno

Everyone was here but Hinata again.

Soon people looked at kageyama and asked him cause they are 1. Roommates and 2. Best friends.

Kageyama said that hinata told them he had dinner and that he was tired.

The team decided to check if the little sunshine really was sleeping. They went to the kageyama room and walked in and saw a little lump in the futon. They saw an adorable sleeping hinata. Suga awed. Noya and Tanaka have an idea in mind to wake him up. They both get cold water from the bathroom. One of them asked enoshita to record but he had no idea what for but he did. Noya would pour the water in his mouth and tanaka on his head. (BTW - everyone was having their own conversions and not paying attention to the two troublemakers. As soon as they did that, Hinata shot up coughing gasping for air and soaked with cold water. Everyone turned their heads once they heard someone coughing for air and laughing. They looked at shoyo who was having a hard time breathing and helped him by patting his back. Daichi and Suga went to scold Noya and Tanaka but were stopped by someone grabbing their arms. It was hinata, he looked at them and said it was fine that he will handle it. Daichi and Suga were shocked by what he said but wanted to see how he would handle it.

Hinata soaked in water and wiping his mouth walked up to his senpai's.

Tanaka and Noya relaxed and said Shoyo/Hinata.

What everyone wasn't expecting was them getting slapped in the face. But indeed that happened. Shoyo walked up to them as they were crying anime tears screaming his name. He soon slapped them both and told them to never do that again with a scary aura around him. He walked back and threw the futon and his shirt at them. He entered the bathroom and locked the door, turning on the shower. (Forgot to mention that Ennoshita got all of that on camera)

Back to the team

They were all shocked that Hinata, their little ball of sunshine slapped two of his upperclassmen.

The silence was broken when tsuhishima said " you guys deserve that really. You guys could have killed him with the water you put in his mouth. Kageyama said " never thought he could get mad like that" Everyone nodded. Soon the bathroom door opened to find Hinata in a new shirt and shorts. He walked out and didn't say anything but walked to the closet by noya and tanaka to grab another futon but noya thought he was getting another slap and prepared. Tanaka tapped Noya and told him to relax. Hinata placed his futon away from the team and layed down and fell asleep.

Daichi then announced to the troublemakers " I hope you guys learned your lesson and think about your actions. I also hope this was a learning experience for everyone about how people have the ability to snap when they want. They nod. Soon a phone started ringing.

It was Hinata's. Suga went to check it out and it said "mama". Soon Suga looked shocked.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What was suga shocked about?

Next chapter should be out in 2 days or so. I'm so sorry for the wait. Thank you guys for reading. BYE!!