13. Meeting Friends (Erica's POV)

"Oh My Goddess! I found my mate and he accepted me. I always thought being a rogue wolf, ruined my chances of having a loving mate." I thought with Cocoa running in circles and howling for joy as Alec lead me through the halls and went outside towards the forest. When we are deep enough in the forest for anyone not to see us, Alec went behind a tree to shift, coming out from behind stood a beautiful gray wolf speckled with white and black spots. After admiring his wolf form, I went behind a tree and shift into Cocoa, coming out from behind the tree, Alec's wolf sees what my wolf looks like and starts circling us, admiring her. After circling me, he starts rubbing his scent on us and nuzzling his muzzle into my neck with a purr-like rumble.

          Fifteen minutes later, we had arrived in a clearing with two guys standing the middle, waiting for Alec. Both of us shifted behind a tree, I walk towards Alec and stood behind him due to powerful presence of the two. Alec grabbing my hand and lead us to the two guys in the clearing, realizing one of them is the prince. "Hey Max and Conrad, I want to introduce you to my mate, Erica. Erica this is Maximus that we call Max and as you can tell he is the prince, and this is Conrad who will be beta." Alec said as he brings me to his side, and I am waving at his friends.

          "Nice to meet you Erica, you can also call me Max since you are my best friend's mate." His highness, Max said with his hands in his pocket.

          "You are such a cutie, Alec is sure lucky to have a mate such as you," Conrad sad with a wink, earning a growl from Alec. Pressing my back against his chest, being possessive over me, made me smile that he loves me.

          "Nice to meet you too, and I am honored to be friends with the prince." I said, relaxing and enjoying my mate's touch.

           "So, what's the problem that you need my help Max?" Alec said, eyeing his posture as Max's body became tense.

          With a sigh, Max said, "I found my mate, but she is human and doesn't know anything about werewolves or any supernatural."

          "If I may ask, what does your mate look like? I could help you by being her friend and introduce the two of you." I said, thinking of many ideas on how to get them together, but I feel like she will have a huge target behind her back due to being human.

           "She has this gorgeous brown hair and chocolate colored eyes, and not too short nor too tall." He said as he sent me a memory of what she looks like through mind-link to me.

          With a gasp, I realize it is my best friend, "Actually, I already know her because she is already my best friend and we are living together. I can introduce you two and you can get to know her and have her fall in love." Smiling, enjoying that I can still be with my best friends, but then I realize that Akira already knows about the existence of werewolves, debating whether or not I should tell them. I should first talk to Akira and explain about mates before telling him, it is probably for the best to have him earn her trust.

          "That would be much appreciated, Erika. Can you introduce us tomorrow?" Max said.

           Conrad had been fidgeting all this time like he constantly battling himself to say something until I heard, "I got to tell you guys something, if it ruins our friendship, I would understand if you don't want to friends anymore."

           "Go ahead, nothing can ruin our friendship," said Alec with Max nodding his head.

           With a deep breath, "I'm gay, and I found my mate who is also friends with Max's mate, and I don't know if he is gay as well or homophobic. I'm afraid that he will reject me for being a guy than a girl." Conrad said, staring right at as, watching for any change in our stance.

          "Is that it, Conrad? We knew you are gay when you have been eyeing guys instead of girls and we wanted you to tell us when you are comfortable. You are and always will be our best friend.? Max said with Alec nodding his head, they both giving Conrad a reassuring pat on his back.

          "Luckily for you, I also know your mate, I can introduce you to if you like?" I ask Conrad, happy that everyone will have someone that they will be with forever.

           "No thank you, I am going to watch him and protect him within the shadows." Conrad said, shaking his head.

           "Alright," I said, understanding that he is worried of rejection, since it can basically destroy you, but I don't think that is going to happen to him because Cedric doesn't show any interest to girls when I've been with him. "Alec lets head back to school, it should be over by now and I can get start on getting my friend to their soulmate. It is nice meeting you two, I hope we can see each other at school tomorrow." I grab his hand and start running towards the school, excitement running through me about Akira and Cedric having mates.