11. Mystic Pack (Max's POV)

A few hours later, we had landed and now driving towards Mystic Pack territory, Conrad is currently driving, Alec sitting in the front passenger seat, and I am in the back seat, reading the pack's files. Reading how they are having issues with rogues on their border, and at the school that their teens going to, reported a rogue wolf hanging out with a human who brings them on edge, and on top of that, their wolves sensing danger that is not the rogue wolf nor the human but something more sinister. With a sigh, I lean back in my seat and close my eyes, thinking how much work needs to be done for this pack to be in top shape. "How much longer to the Mystic Pack," I asked.

          "Not much longer, their territory line is about ten minutes and from there is another ten minutes to their pack house." Conrad said.

          "I can tell your stress out already Max, and that means a lot of work for us to fix all their issues." Alec said, watching the surroundings for any rogues since all three of us know the issues this pack is facing.

          "Yes, I am stress out because if our mates are there, they will be the most targeted out of everyone, and if they succeed, we will lose control of our wolves and be feral." I said when a felt the shift in the air due to passing the pack's territory. Conrad must be speeding a bit to get there sooner than later; I thought and look out of the window to see wolves following alongside the car. At least their patrol is doing okay for being alert when we crossed the border and turn to look at the other side and see the same thing of wolves following us.

          The pack house came into sight, I see Alpha Nox and Luna Joy, Beta Cain and Loren , Gamma Sean, and Emily, as well as their kids Aaron, Zack, and Dylan. The car stops in front of them, Alec came out first then Conrad and finally I exited the vehicle, we all walk up to the crowd as the pack is also outside, bowing their heads for respect towards me. I can already sense and see lust filled eyes from she-wolves who are trying to get my attention by dressing in barely covered clothing and almost have their boobs out on top of their shirts. Taking a big breath, inhaling all the scents here hoping to find that alluring scent of my mate, but finding nothing except disappointment. Hearing Conrad and Alec doing the same, I mind-link them, "Were you two able to smell out your mates? Mine is not in this pack."

          "No, my mate is not part of this pack either," mind-link Conrad.

          "Same here," Alec mind-link as well.

          "Welcome, Prince Maximus, Beta Conrad, and Gamma Alec to the Mystic Pack, I hope you enjoy your stay here and hopefully find your mates." Alpha Nox said as he held out his had to shake.

          "Thank you Alpha Nox for welcoming us, I hope we can help with your situation with the rogues and the issues at the school." I said and shake his head, "Lets continue our talk in your office, so we can set up a plan for training and border patrol."

          "Of course, follow me," he said as he shows me and my friends to his office, follow by his second and third in command. We all enter his office, Alpha taking his chair behind the desk with his Luna by his side, his Beta and Gamma on one side on a couch, while me and my friends on the other side on a different couch, with a coffee table between us. "Alright we are all here and no one can hear us since this is sound-proofed."

          Handing the papers that we are scheduling for training for sixteen to forty-five-year-old, and ideas on changing up the patrols. "Here are the patrol schedules and routes that must be change between every group and then there's training schedule that I expect everyone that is old enough to attend." I said Alpha Nox nods and read the papers and once he is done, he hands it to his Beta and Gamma to read.

          "I believe these will work for our pack," Alpha Nox said and we all start discussing how to form defenses and training the newly shifted wolves in case we get attacked by rogues or ferals. The discussion lasts for an hour until he said, "Thank you for helping our pack, I will have my Gamma Sean here to show you to your rooms." I nod and we all went out of the office and follow Sean to our rooms, luckily, we all are arranged close to each other. My room is on the first floor on the left and across the hall each Conrad and Alec have a room next to each other.

          Hour later, I was able to refresh myself, change into more casual clothes, and start heading towards the dining room. Of course, I meet up with Conrad and Alec, we start discussing on why our wolves are still antsy, and that we are going to the nearby school tomorrow. That is until we are interrupting by three girls, each clinging to one of our arms and said, "Hi, I am Bri, your mate. Let us go up to your room and get to know each other better." She said, but I know full well she is not my mate due to not feeling any sparks and having an alluring scent.

          "Bri, I am not your mate, and I will definitely not get to know you in my room since the only person I want is my mate." I said and push her hands away from my arm, same with Conrad and Alec with the other two girls and we head to the kitchen. The three girls continue to try to "impress" us with their bodies, but all it shows us that they are the pack's slut that are greedy for power and the title that comes with it. Our wolves have been non-stop growling at these she-wolves ignorance, that once we are done, we head to our rooms and wait for tomorrow to start. Not knowing that everything will change when we get to school, meeting the one meant for us.