❋ Chapter 32 ❋ - the party

Virgo showered, before slipping on a silk, lilac dress. She brushed her hair, before clipping a bit back with her hair grips. She then started to do her makeup, before heading down to meet the others. To her right, Aquarius was dressed in a light blue tight dress with her hair in a bun.

"Virgooooo!!!!" Aquarius slurred, before pulling her into a tight hug. Virgo winced before rolling her eyes realising she was drunk. Who even brought alcohol here?

"VIRGOOO" Pisces screamed, who was currently dancing on the table in the middle, next to her was Scorpio, who was rubbing his temples, and he looked extremely stressed.

"Hey Lib" she said waving at the dark haired girl in front of her. Libra smiled, before before they both turned their heads to Leo and Aries who both also seemed extremely drunk.

"I never said we could bring alcohol" Virgo muttered, before taking a seat on a stool, next to Libra. "Yeah, apparently some students brought it" Libra muttered watching someone violently throw up outside the window.

Gemini, and Taurus were dancing together, before Gemini started to have a few more drinks. A girl with long blonde, hair, walked up to him before pushing him towards the corner of the room.

She smiled, twirling a piece of hair around her finger, as Gemini watched her weirdly. He could feel her hot breath on his cheeks, before she leant in and his lips met hers.

———

"Scorpy I don't feel so good" Pisces slurred, as Scorpio carried her towards her room. He laid her in the bed before turning to walk out before she sat up again.

"Scorpio, what do you think about me?" She giggled before crossing her arms. "Oh, um your cool I guess" he murmured before going to walk out before she grabbed his arm.

"I'mmmm hottttt" she moaned before attempting to pull of the shirt she had on. Scorpio turned around, covering in his eyes.

"Pisces, I don't want you to do anything that your going to regret tomorrow" he muttered still facing the other way, so he couldn't see her. "But I like youuuuu" she giggled, before tugging on his arm making him fall backwards and crash into the table.

"You don't pisces, your drunk" he sighed, before placing her back into bed before pulling the covers up. "I'm leaving now" he muttered before closing the door behind him.
———

Libra was alone, dancing in the middle of the room, where she saw a couple in the corner, she smiled at first, before she begun to narrow her eyes. They seemed quite familiar, she danced closer towards the pair trying to get a better look before she realised.

His dirty blonde hair, green eyes his lips attached to hers. She had long blonde hair, she was gorgeous. She was so much prettier than herself.

She attempted to say something but all that came out, was a choke, before she rushed to her room tears streaming down her face.

How could he do that to her?

———

"Oh, hey Taurus, have you seen Libra anywhere?" Cancer asked walking into the kitchen and spotting Taurus eating a bag of chips on the table.

"No" he muttered through mouthfuls of chips which practically made him choke. "Well, she's been gone for ages, and I don't know where, I just wanna see if she's ok" she muttered.