❋ Chapter 24 ❋ - the safe house

Hey, so basically I've had writers block bc I feel like I've made this book to much abt Sagittarius. I've finally woken her up. I  just wanted to add more drama to the book. Dw I'm gonna be adding more chapters just about certain zodiacs soon. I just want more drama between the ships bc I feel like it's to obvious atm.. anyways happy reading :)

"S-she - that was her right?" Aries stammered as they looked down at her at the floor. "She, she came over on her own" cap muttered his mouth-wide open.

Aries bent down to nudge her shoulder. "Sag" ... "sag" her eyelids slowly flickered before her expression winced. "Bloody hell, she just moved." He said pulling her head up to let it rest on the door. "Wait there, I'm getting Nurse Dallas" cap called before leaving the room.

———

"So she made her way to the door, on her own?" Nurse Dallas asked, before picking up Sagittarius's hand to feel her pulse. "She needs to rest, she's blacked out, but she was defiantly awake just earlier. Travelling from the room must of tired her out" (idk if that's how it works)

They helped pick her up before placing her onto the bed. She quietly groaned again before rolling over onto her side. "B- but, wha she just-"

She groaned something under her breath. No one could understand what she was saying, it was quiet and croaky. "She's struggling to speak, but this is great news. a miracle actually" nurse Dallas muttered (yeah ik, a miracle but I've made this story abt Sagittarius to much its time for her to wake up lol)

"Let's let her rest, i heard you are leaving to the safe house today to?" She asked. Aries looked at her blinking. He couldn't say anything, he was to shocked at what had just happened.

"Oh, yeah I completely forgot, so what's going to happen, if she's ok?" Cap asked scratching his head. "Well we're not sure, it might take ages for her to learn to speak again you never know" she sighed.

Cap nodded before he turned to Aries who seemed to be out of it at the moment. "Aries? We need to go?" He asked. "Oh, yeah" he muttered letting Cap pull him out of the door, "I hope she feels better soon" he added before they left the room.

———
"S-so she's ok!?" Aqua exclaimed. There were currently all sitting in the van, which was taking to them to the safe house. Aries just nodded quietly letting Cap explain. "Yep, but we don't know how long it will take for her to get better" he muttered.

There were a few signs in relief and a few cheers before Cancer narrowed her brows. "I hope the other side doesn't find us here" she sniffed. Everyone quieted down, and the atmosphere tensed up.

"Yeah..." Pisces croaked. There was an uncomfortable silence.

Timeskip bc I cba to describe the journey :)

"Woah," Libra whispered to Gemini as they both walked in front of the giant treehouse in front of them. "I-it's so big!" Taurus muttered, stating the obvious.

They stood gaping at the giant treehouse infront of them until they heard a voice coming from the distance. "Zodiacs! I'm so pleased you are finally here, I'm Venus, and I'm here to help train you to fight against the other side."

Everyone nodded their heads, but no one dared to say anything. "So who here has already found out at least one of your powers?" She asked.