❋ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 ❋ -going out shopping

Taurus POV
We were all sat outside the gates of the school waiting for the remaining people to get here. We were about to head out to the shops to buy stuff to decorate our new rooms. Obviously, Aries decided to make it into some stupid competition but I honestly wasn't that bothered.

"Come on Pi! We gotta go!" I heard a happy cancer from the distance skipping aside an also happy Pisces. "Ok cance, the hello kitty's are not going to run out in a day!" Cancer pouted "IM MAKING A SHRINE PI-"

Never make cancer mad, I learnt that the hard way.

Virgo head counted us as she got to the last 2 people: me and cap. "so that leaves 2 people, where are Gemini and Scorpio?" She asked. Everyone shrugged unsure until we heard a voice which sounded familiar to Gemini.

"IM RIGHT HERE EVERYONE" he began to run up to us which made a few people including me laugh. Virgo nodded "so were just waiting for Scorpio" Leo shuffled around impatiently whining "can't we just leave, Scorpio probably won't turn up anyway" I frowned and so did Virgo, before she added "well I could understand why Scorpio is late-" everyone turned to look at her.

" Why ?" Cap asked. Virgo bit her lip and she looked towards me. "It's nothing I bet he will be here soon" I added confidently even though I actually wasn't that sure. Virgo gave me a appreciative smile before turning to talk to Libra and Aqua.

Everyone seemed ready to go, I was next to cap, who was busy doing something on his phone, opposite us was Aries and Sagittarius arguing about something to do with not being allowed to have pet frogs in their bedrooms, on the other side of them, were Virgo aqua and Libra who were in deep discussion with eachover whilst Leo and Gemini tried to listen in on what they were saying. Cancer and Pisces had already left to go buy "fishies" and "hello kitty's" at the shops and I briefly remember "shrine" being mentioned a couple of times which is kind of concerning.

Finally after being in deep thought for a few minutes, Scorpio strolled up to us his head down. "Sorry about being late"he muttered under his breath so like only the people closest to him could probably hear. Me and Virgo shared a worried look " it's ok! Cmon we're going to split of now into our teams!" I grabbed his arm and pulled himtowards The guys, whilst Virgo ran of with the others.

"Listen up people, I will not lose to Sage or Aqua, so I'm going to need 110% input for this" he nagged. For gods sake we hadn't even stepped foot into a shop and he was already telling us what to do. Leo frowned "but I want to let aqua win, so then I can get some extra brownie points" Aries huffed before basically yelling "THIS IS WAR, forget about Your crushes for today, it doesn't count- " which seemed to make cap annoyed to, I'm guessing that's about Virgo. I groaned realising Aries is going to be like this for the rest of the day.

We started walking as Leo added "well how would you know Aries? You've never liked anyone so you wouldn't know what to feel," wait- did Leo just say something smart?

"And what if I do like someone?" He questioned the blonde haired boy. He rolled his eyes. "You don't though Aries, I would of figured it out by now"

We walked in silence for a bit after the squabble between the 2.

"So what are you all getting then for your room" Mhm that must of been cap. Wasn't rlly paying attention and he always asks the boring questions to keep a conversation going. "Food" I replied. "For your room?" He asked. Who does he think he is? Of corse I'm getting food. "Maybe a new carpet or something? I dunno-" Gemini added. This is so awkward and I'm not liking it one bit.

Suddenly my phone vibrated, and I leaped at the chance to escape the conversation of the others I looked up at the notification.

Scorpio
Scorpio: why did you tell everyone