❋ chapter 9 ❋ - Pisces has a what?!

BRUH! Woke up this morning with 800 views which is just insane! I haven't updated lately and I'm gonna have a free day, and write loads of chapters for u guys!!!!! Ily

Libras POV
Me and Gemini sat in silence, for a few moments before he spoke up. " are you not getting in?" He asked his eyes staring towards a few of the others who were swimming around in the pool. I shook my head before adding "I don't really like swimming"

He nodded before there was another awkward silence. Which was strange because conversation always seemed to come naturally when I was around Gem.

"Are you feeling ok today gem? You seem.. quiet" I asked after being fed up of the quiet atmosphere. He looked at me like he was bursting to say something, but was holding it back,

"Oh uh- no? No I'm -"

He was cut of with a loud scream coming from towards the pool. "Pisces!?" I heard Cancer scream as she ran closer towards her freind. Me and Gem turned around to see Pisces, who had now been picked up and put beside the pool, with

"What the actual fu-" I heard Gem whisper so quietly, that I could only hear. He was cut of again, "Pisces, WHY DO U HAVE A TAIL" I heard Aries shout which wasn't even helping at all.

"I i- don't know" she whispered observing her tail which had replaced her human legs. The tail was a deep shade of blue which was very shimmery and was blinding my eyes with the sunlight.

Virgo ran up before adding "we need to go tell someone about this, Someone pick her up and follow me ... Now"
Taurus, picked her up bridal style, Aries helping her up as she sat stroking the scales on her tail, probably wondering if she was a mermaid now or whatever.

*Time skip*

"Miss lupus?" We all were stood in what seemed to be miss lupus"s office whilst Pisces was still clutching onto Taurus, with her real life mermaid tail.

After Aries and Leo convinced Pisces, that she might never get her legs back and might have to be a mermaid forever, she was pretty mortified, and the rest of us were trying to calm her down.

Sag tried to cheer her up before adding at least she can star on H20 now, but she still didn't seem very impressed.
Sorry abt the h20 puns I just had to ;-;

Finally the grey haired women opened the door to her office and swiftly walked in, when she spotted us all, she looked at us confused. " zodiacs? Is everything alright?-" she moved her eyes across all of us until she realised what had happened to cancer.

She gasped her face in complete astonishment before she typed a few things on her computer. "Oh trix, I didn't think any of you were going to figure this out until you got to school, why did one of you have to get it so early?" We all blinked, having no understanding on what she had just said.

"Oh, I apologise, I must make no sense, please take a seat, the principal is coming to explain." She added, pushing her glasses higher up her nose. The principal?

After a few minutes a tall, slender man walked in, his hair also a dull grey colour, but his eyes were a bright purple. He wore a blue suit with a black tie and looked extremely professional. He looked in Taurus and Pisces's direction who was still holding her in his hands on the chair. He nodded "so I'm assuming your Pisces?" She nodded not saying anything.

The rest of us were dead silent. "Oh sorry" he chuckled "I have not yet introduced myself, I am principal Atticus, I run Astria high," everyone stared at him all of us unable to open our mouths.

"So Pisces, when did you realise you,.... well had transformed?" He asked taking a seat next to miss lupus. Now all eyes were on Pisces "uh I- I dunno, when I was underwater I couldn't feel my legs I looked down and- there was a tail there." She explained.

Atticus frowned assessing what she had said before replying "so it seems to me, that the water activated this tail of yours?" She nodded,

"Well, I shall have to explain this as quick as I can, as I have a meeting to get back to. As you can see, Pisces  has discovered one of her hidden abilities. During your time here, the rest of you should discover a few of yours to" everyone stood shocked for a moment. We had powers? I thought we only had magic.

"So, the rest of us have powers to?" Virgo whispered.
So
"Yes"

Time skip back at the dorm rooms

Third Person POV
Everyone was sat in Aries living room, wondering what had just happened, Pisces had her legs back, as after a few hours of practice she had learnt how to control her tail when she wanted to use it.

"So the rest of us have powers I'm guessing there all going to be different," Virgo stated. There was a few murmurs in agreement. "I guess so" cap added.

"I bet my power is well badass like super strength or something" Leo smirked. I rolled my eyes and so did many of the others. "Leo your literally so weak there's no way-" Scorpio added, I love having a good pick at him.

"Fuck of" He replied

I smirked again. "I'm bored" I heard Aqua groan. "Let's play something then," Aries replied, smirking. I recognised it from when we were back in the van. Virgo groaned, " please no truth or dare," he sighed before adding "fine"

Aqua pulled out a glass bottle from who knows where "spin the bottle?" Cap and Virgo both sighed. "We're not 11 year olds" she moaned.

"Cmon, it'll be funny," she added

She got a "Fine" in return.

We gave in, allowing her to place the bottle on the ground. "Who wants to go first?

"ME!" Leo shouted, which caused everyone to roll their eyes.

He grabbed the bottle and spun it, clenching his fists as he whispered to himself. "Common please hot chick, hot chick cmon.."

It landed on aqua. Leo smirked devilishly at her.

"W-what? No! Re spin! She stuttered , blushing.

Leo ignored this, instead stretching over to face her, grabbing her face roughly and planting his lips on hers. Aquas eyes widened, her face burning but she soon relaxed into the kiss. The other signs sat staring, some were snickering, before Leo sat back in his seat Cooly, but with a faint blush on his cheeks. Aqua just sat there completely taken aback.

"Aqua, your turn" Libra poked the bluenette.

Aqua jumped slightly before she leant over and spun the bottle ; it landed on Cancer. She crawled over and quickly pecked her cheek.

Cancer giggled before adding "I expected more from you aqua" which earned a few laughs from the others.

Cancer spun the bottle and it landed on Pisces.

"More girl on girl action, love it" Leo cooed.

"Shut up, you pervert" Cap sighed smacking him behind the head.

Cancer gave Pisces a quick kiss which made them both giggle.

Pisces spun the bottle and watched as it landed on- Scorpio. Her eyes widened in shock and panic. She was blushing like crazy and he stared back at her.

"Cmon Pisces you've got to do it" Sagittarius said, before giving her an apologetic look.

"I um- I"

"If she doesn't want to do it she doesn't have to" Scorpio said with a stern tone.

"No, I'll do it" she replied back with a shaky voice.

She closed her eyes, her face bright red and slowly crawled over to him. Scorpio stared
at her with a mix of confusion and shock.

Her lips slowly touched his and he felt her hand lean on his shoulder. They slowly pulled away, still looking into eachovers eyes. Eventually, Pisces couldn't take it and scurried back to where she was sitting in the circle her face blushing.