❋ Chapter 23 ❋ - a new plan

Time skip - The next day
Everyone was now huddled around the medical room watching Sagittarius on the hospital bed. "Um isn't this a bit creepy, if were all just watching her unconscious" Taurus said.

"Sagittarius? everyone is here to say hi, now, do you think you could try to say hey back? If you struggle it's ok just try your best" Aries whispered.

———
Sagittarius could hear several voices in the room. It didn't panic her anymore, as this was normal now. She wished she could say or do something back to show she was there, but it was useless, she felt useless.

She tried moving her lips before attempting to open up her eyes. She just needed to show them she was listening, did they know she was there?
———

"Wait, her eyes just twitched!" Pisces whispered quietly. "Yeah, well no sh*t Sherlock" Scorpio muttered but no one was really listening.

"Sagittarius? Can you try saying that? It's your name?" Virgo asked.

———
Sagittarius? Was that her name? That's what she was just told, it did seem quite familiar... at least she had found a new word she understood
———
Her face twitched again, Aqua looked away, she didn't want to see her best freind like that, what if she was in pain? She didn't know. "Um- I-is she ok?" She whispered before leaning closer to her.

"I'm not totally sure, maybe she's slowly regaining consciousness" Cap added. "Well, it's getting late, I think we should head back." Virgo added. The others nodded before they started filing out of the door.

———
Sagittarius listened out for something again. Nothing. Just the sound a of a fan whirring softly beside her. Where did they go? She hoped they would come back tomorrow, she didn't want them to forget about her.
——-

2 months later
The signs had 3 more months until they were moving to the safe house. Over the months a few more people had found out their powers.

*flashback to a month ago*
"Leo would you quit flicking marshmallows at me?" Taurus asked as they were currently sat in the living room making s'mores.

"No" he replied.

"Stop"

"No"

Taurus felt his anger overtake him as he ran up to Leo before chucking him through the wall. (Yeah he was a bit dramatic but we all have our bad days)

"What the actual-" Scorpio muttered before he was cut of. "TAURUS WHY DID YOU THROW LEO THROUGH A WALL" Aries shouted. There he was again, with the random questions that didn't help anyone. "I- I didn't mean to.. it just happened" he muttered before Virgo ran through the whole in the wall to see if Leo needed healing.

"That's your power," Cap muttered. "What?" He asked.

"Your power.. super strength"

*end of flashback*

The signs were at school, in math class when principal Atticus came bursting through the door. "Zodiacs, can I borrow you for a moment, this is urgent."

The others followed him across the hall, before turning into his office. "Take a seat and I'll explain" he said. Next to him was miss Lupus who had a worried expression.

"So this is about the safe house.." he began. Aquas eyes lit up. "We don't have to go anymore!?" She exclaimed, but he shook, his head.

"No, actually the complete opposite of that, the other side is onto us, your leaving tomorrow"

"WHAT!?"

———
"Wow, I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow" Aqua sighed biting into an apple slice on her tray. The signs were currently eating lunch outside on a lunch table and there was an uncomfortable silence. So we're just leaving everything behind?" Pisces sniffed,