04 | SOPHIE

SOPHIE

HER HEELS CLICKED on the marbled floors of the Camelot castle. Wrinkles were not a good look on her but she can't help but have a forlorn expression on her beautiful face.

How had this happen? Why hell did this happen?

Her prince was missing. And she wasn't happy about it.

She was close to being queen. One vow away and she was the ruler of the greatest kingdom ever known. But her beloved Tedros was still missing. When finally, her prince can be hers and hers alone. Her dream of being Queen of Camelot at arm's length.

And some disgusting pirate queen

And King Arthur still didn't know about the ship full of gold that the Queen of the Sea is asking for.

She wasn't at the scene. But when the noise was over, she went back up deck but found most of the knights down, Chaddick and Tristan tied to a sailing pole.

"What happened here?" she demanded.

"The Queen of the Sea has Tedros." Chaddick said grimly.

They told her that this Queen of the Sea abducted her Tedros, and asked for a ship full of freaking gold. How will they give her what she wanted?

Infront, of King Arthur's study, Sophie chewed on her finger. King Arthur should know that his heir to the thrown was missing. She should-

"What do you mean the Queen of the Sea has him?" As Sophie opened the door, King Arthur's very very angry tone welcomed her. She peered around the corner to see Chaddick and Tristan looking guilty infront of the King of Camelot.

"Your highness, we did everything. But the Queen of the Sea and her crew kidnapped Tedros." Chaddick said and looked at King Arthur hoping he wouldn't burst out of anger just yet.

"What does she want? Does she want gold? Then let's give the damned woman gold!" Sophie could see King Arthur becoming frustrated. Who wouldn't? No one would continue the Pendragon line if his one only son will perish in the hands of a pirate!

Chaddick and Tristan glanced at each other. "A ship full of gold, your highness."

"WHAT?" And that was Sophie's cue to dash out of there.

THE CAMELOT CASTLE was as majestic as a castle could be. Even more actually.

The Castle was made of pure white marble and had gold lines. The towers were as tall as a sky can be. Like it was pulled out of a fairytale.

That was why Sophie wanted to be queen. It was because she believed that she was more than just a princess in Gavaldon. It was because ever since she was little, she envied her sister but loved her with all of her heart.

"Look, Aggie!" Young Sophie pointed at the night sky full of mesmerizing and majestic stars. "They're beautiful."

Her twin sister chuckled. "Do you even know some constellations, Sophie?"

Sophie thought for a second before pouting. "What's a constellation?"

"Well," her sister turned to her. "They're a group of stars that form an image in a sky! They hold meaning and images we've never seen before."

As her sister told her about the constellations, she couldn't help but think about them. Think about her future, her destiny. Her prince. "I wanna be a queen someday, Aggie."

"Why would you want to be queen?"

"I want to save our kingdom. I want to make daddy proud of me."

Sophie shook her head.

Should she really be thinking about her long gone twin sister right now? 

She should be thinking about her prince!

That little Queen of the Sea is so going to get it.

As Sophie entered the Common Room, a voice welcomed her, "Well you look awful." Lady Anemone looked her up and down. "I guess your prince being abducted has something to do with that face?"

Sophie shook her head. "I was thinking about Agatha."

Lady Anemone looked up from the book she was reading and looked at her with an eyebrow raised, "Oh?"

"She's supposed to be dead.", Sophie mused, "Why is she plaguing my thoughts right now when Tedros is missing and that, that pirate queen has him!" She plopped down on a velvet chair and rubbed her temples. 

"Maybe the problem right now is you, my dear." Lady Anemone muttered as she flipped a page from her book.

Sophie squinted. Which she immediately regretted because squinting might cause wrinkles to appear on her flawless face, "Why would it be me?"

The Lady hummed, putting down her book to pick up her teacup, "Maybe you're still jealous." she smile sweetly as she placed the mouth of the cup to her lips, "Always have, always will. Even if you're sister is dead."

"B-BUT, FATHER!" a young Sophie puffed her cheeks as they were in a carriage on their way to Camelot, "Aggie doesn't even want to be queen!", she whined.

Agatha, who was clutching her black dress was just seated by the corner of the carriage, silently nodding her head to her twin's tantrums.

King Stefan sighed and stopped himself from brushing a hand to his well kept hair, "Because your sister is Prince Tedros' true love, sweetie."

Sophie her twin sister a look, "How can you tell that? They haven't even met each other!"

"They have the same finger glow according to Arthur. And Guinevere adores your sister."

"Even better than me? Everyone adores me!"

"Not them."

Sophie immediately slumped on her seat looking at her father in disbelief. 

How?

She was the one who wanted to be queen. She was the one who wanted the throne.

Why her?

Why Agatha?

Why is it always Agatha?

__________

Like, Share, Comment, and Follow!

revised this as fast as I could

let's get back those 3K READS! HELP ME PLEASE! SPREAD THE WORD!

I'll be a better person LOLs.

love you.

__________

ADELA
(bebiYoomi)