02 | DINNER

TEDROS

HE WAS POKING a pillow for the past two hours.

Early signs of sanity drifting away, he assumed.

But there was nothing else to fucking do.

Wallowing in self pity was an option, but he was still grasping the situation at hand.

The situation that prompted him to be in this position. Sitting on a bad, on a pirate ship, poking a goddamn pillow.

Where has my life gone?

For the past two hours of poking, he heard the door of his room (Cellar? Holding ground?) creak open atleast five times already.

Someone was probably checking up on him.

Great.

I look like a depressed asshole.

He's been kidnapped by the notorious, Amphitrite. What a prince he was!

He groaned and slammed his head on the pillow with a thud.

"You've been sulking in here for a while, Tedros of Camelot." Tedros turned where a hooded figure stood. Half of his face was still buried on the pillow.

He glared at Amphitrite's hooded face with one blue eye, "Go away."

Amphitrite raised an eyebrow at his cuteness and coughed, "Perhaps you'd like to eat."

"Why would I eat food you offer me?" Amphitrite blushed a light shade of red because of what her captive said. Ofcourse he didn't trust her. She kidnapped him after all.

"Then you die of hunger." The Queen of the Sea quickly masked her flustered cheeks by pulling the hood of her red cloak downward to cover more of her face, "Starve for all I care."

As quickly as she came, her hood whooshed behind her in a flutter, making Tedros blink at the open door she had left.

"Amphitrite's not easy to piss off. You have a gift." Tedros shot up as a voice was heard. Emerging from the side of the open door was a girl with pale skin, long greasy black hair with a streak of red, black eyes, black lipstick, a ring in her nose and a terrifying tattoo of a buck-horned, red-skulled demon around her neck.

And she looked terrifying.

"I'm Hester of Ravenswood. I'm second in charge after the Captain, Amphitrite. And she's right. You should definitely eat and meet the others." Hester grinned at him.

He clutched the pillow and looked away, the wooden walls of the bedroom seemed more interesting, "What if I don't want to?"

"Look. The Captain's orders must be followed. And don't worry. Not poisoning yah."

Tedros didn't have any choice. He gave in after Hester pointed a gun at him. Now he was following her through the halls of the lower deck off to the Dining Hall, as Hester called earlier.

To say Tedros wasn't amazed by the ship's interior was a lie itself.

They passed through antique relics, pictures and some souvenirs along the way.

The hallways were big enough to roll on the floor, and the doors of every room were brandished with golden knobs and double doored. There were even names branded on the black doors on the color of gold.

Tedros almost bumped into the back of Hester's head when they stopped infront of an even bigger black double door with golden words painted on the upper left corner that read, Dining Hall.