WORDS FROM THE EVER SO LOVELY (BITCHY) AUTHOR

GOOD DAY EVERYONE!

I know you don't have the best experience with my stories and I formally apologize for that. I'm not a very busy girl, I'm a professional procrastinator true and true and I really do apologize for that. Although now, I have a lot of responsibilities on my plate that I wish I could just quit one of them.

Alas, I want to be a Silver Medalist student when I graduate high school so I have to do my best in some extracurriculars to get into a college with no tuition pa. 

I created this new account for a fresh new start with my stories because my drafts we're piled up at the last one. I want to give you guys better content and I try my best to do that. 

I hope the readers from my other account will continue to support me here as well. 

I promise that I will try my best to make this story good enough for each and everyone of you.

I do advise you guys to keep an open mind that that this is an Alternate Universe (AU) Fanfiction. I don't own the characters, but I do control them within the story. So that means that any unnecessary characteristics of the people within this fanfiction that's not akeen to their real counterparts in School for Good and Evil is wholeheartedly my fault. 

The characters that I use here do not belong to me (except the ones that I create for extra drama), they belong to Soman Chainani and if you want to keep in touch with this awesome author, follow him on his social media accounts and subscribe to EverNeverTV. (I'm promoting him because he's really a gem. I'm not trying to get his attention I'm actually one of the silent readers out there and am contented like this). 

I hope you guys can continue to support me and my future endeavors in writing because I also have some fictional stories for my Filipino Readers.

Love you all, MWAH!

ADELA
(bebiYoomi)