I don't want a alpha to monopolize me. But we did have sexy time together and he didn't fuck and knot me so he has a strong will. His muscles are hard with a soft touch. They are big and his legs and thighs are toned as well.
   So he is a strong alpha worthy of being able to protect and provide.He's a dominant alpha at that. Hehe he A rouge omega and a rouge alpha courting each other. That's some hormonal bull shit.

    I leaned my head in his neck sniffing the docile pineapple scent. Getting confused I looked at him.
   "I can barely smell you did you take something?"I asked looking at his eyes my hands on his chest
   "yeah I took rut surpressants so you wouldn't throw me into bed and knock yourself up"He said giving me a smirk
   My face inflamed with a thousand hot burning hell fires.
     "Shu...Shut up you mean Ass Alpha."I covered my mouth My back heated up.

"Watch your profanity "He chuckled pulling me closer

    His scent started to surround me the pill he took might wear off in a few minutes.I released my own coconut scent our small corner started to smell like pinacoloda. I snuggled into his neck.
    Then it hit me. What he said earlier.I don't have to do anything.

But be a house wife.

I took of my hat and Shoes and socks and threw them on the floor and folded my arms.

"Wait a damn minute Why don't I have to do anything I don't want to be some stupid house wife I want to work and make my own money to put food on the table."I said

"I knew you were gonna fight me on that No I don't want you working."He said narrowing his ruby eyes at me the story expression on his face was a deadly one. But of course I rose to the challenge and growled at him.

"Well you don't want me then"I turned my head away from him he grabbed my bunny ear and turned me back to face him a shiver ran down my spine as my other ear dropped to the side of my head. The alpha grabbed that one too and pulled my head down to look at him.

"thats not true and you know it don't ever say that again you stubborned bunny"He said as he wrapped my ears over his hand tugging lightly.The tugging was so successful my butt twitch subconsciously.

"Let me pull my own weight."I said breathing out becoming a little weaker to his antics.

"No I.ll pull both of our weight."He said calmly letting go of my ears as my eyes rolled back slightly My thighs shook. Regaining my senses I snapped at the alpha.

"Pull your OWN FUCKING WEIGHT I DONT NEED A HARD HEADED ALPHA.. "I yelled he interrupted me

"TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU THINK I CANT AFFORD TO TAKE CARE OF YOU.YOU....OUII"He started

"What SAY IT. I want you to call me a dumb bunny"I said snatching my head to him

The alpha sighed

He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a kiss.
I snatched away from the kiss he readjusted me on his lap something was poking my butt. The shorts wasn't helping.
I started at him with wide eyes.

He got hard from us arguing.

I smirked rubbing my ass over his raging hard on as I slowly grinded my hips back and forth and side to to side. The giant hands moved to my waist and guiding my movement harder against the tented area.I moaned lightly gasping.

"let me take care of you."He said beathing heavy

"no."I said grinning micheviously as I stopped working my hips he growled lowly and hooked my shorts with his fingers forcing me back into the motion.

"let me take care of you Deku"He said looking up at me the glaze made my heart melt.I couldn't help but kiss him on the lips.I giggled.
As our lips meet in a sweet kiss.