43

~Tofuu~

I returned to my room and saw Zach laying under the covers of my bed. A small smile creeped across my face as I crawled in next to him. I layed facing him. His lips slightly parted, his hair over his eyes. I took my pointer and middle finger, and brushed away the strands covering his face gently. "God Zach..You're so cute." I whispered. To my surprise, his parted lips shut and curled into his own smile. I giggled. "You aren't really sleeping, are you?" I whispered again. "Nope." He said. "I was waiting for you." "Oh really?" "Yup." He scootched over to me and wrapped his arms around me. His head resting on my chest, I felt as he giggled. "You're cold, Joe.." I wrapped around him too. "Then warm me." "Roger that." I felt his soft lips press lightly againced me. "You're so cute.." "So i've heard." The air, for a slight moment, was filled with our small giggles. Then it all went silent, besides Zach's slight snore.

-=+=-

I woke the next morning, with Zach still in my arms. He was facing away from me, and he was awake. "Morning." I gronded as I sat up and looked over him. "Morning." He stretched out then sat up as well. I rubbed my eyes and re-opened them to see Zach looking directly in them. I jumped a slight bit, startled. "Wow, I remember when your eyes where dull, Joe...when you saw me in the Mall restrooms. But now..there so beautiful..shiny, again. I like it.." His smile warmed me on the inside, and I smiled too. "Yours are better shiny too." I leaned over and kissed him. 

"I think I better go, Joe." "Gotta talk to your parents?" He sighed, and seemed super under the weather. I would do anything to get the old happy Zach I knew last night back. "Yeah. Before they up and deside to kill each other." He laughed lightly at his statement. "Yeah..Text me if you need me, I don't think I have plans today." With that, he left. Leaving me alone.

~Poke~

There was a small wind that blew at me, scratching my face with its coolness. I tugged the doornob to the front door of my home. It didn't move, only wiggled. "Damn it." I cursed under my breath. The air chilled my fingers and I stuck them in my pockets. Just to remove one hand again and knock on my own home. "Mom? Dad?" I called. "Open up!" A few minutes later, the door opened and I faced my father. His eyes red, the bags under them dark. "Zach, oh my god. You scared the shit out of me!" "How?" I asked, pushing past him to get to the warmth of my home. "You didn't come home! Wouldn't answer my messages or calls." "Sorry." I said, as I walked into the kitchen. I pulled out a bowl from the cubbert and cereal from the one next to it. "May I..sit with you while you eat?" He asked, pulling out a chair from the table as I set the bowl down infront of my own seat. "Sure, I mean, you live here too." "For now." I glanced up at him. "Dad, that wasn't nessicary." He rubbed his forhead. "I know, I'm sorry. I didn't sleep well." "That worried?" I asked, sitting down. Done with creating my breakfast. I shoveled in a few spoon fulls of my Frosted-Flakes. "That and I was on the couch." "Mom wouldn't share?" "More I like didn't want her offer." I sighed, chewed a few more spoon fulls and looked into his eyes. "Just because you wont be together anymore, and you don't care much for my sexuality, doesn't mean you can be a dick to everyone." "Now Zach, don't call your father such things." I hadn't noticed mom stood in the door way. "S-Sorry.." I looked down again. "It's fine." My mom and dad answered together. 

I finished my bowl of cereal and placed it in the sink, running the water for a slight moment to wash out any extra milk or un-eaten cereal bits.

"Zach? Would you mind if we could talk later?" My dad asked, standing from the table. "Why not now?" "Well..I just thought you would be tired after..you know..having sex all night." I blushed and laughed so hard, I thought I could topple over. "Wow, dad! Oh my god! I know you don't understand gays, but they don't have sex all night! Or well, I guess it depends on the person. But didn't!" Now he blushed. "Oh, uh, sorry. I guess we can talk now." "In my room? Shall we?" I wanted to show my dad I was the same Zach as before. So I tried to make it all funny. 

I walked down the hall infront of my dad, swinging my arms like a child. I opened my door and stepped back. "After you, King Father." He smiled. I was obviously drawing back memories of my child hood.

Then his smile faded. I guess he didn't like thinking about his little boy being gay.

A/N OMG I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. SENSE SCHOOL STARTED I HAVE BEEN IN PAIN, AND I HAVE HAD SO MUCH HOMEWORK. BUT ILL TRY TO GET BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS AND UPDATE MORE. I FEEL LIKE THIS STORY MAY BE COMING TO AN END SOON... DUN DUNDUN. ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END SOMEDAY. BUT DON'T GET UPSET JUST YET, I DONT KNOW 100% WHEN IT WILL END. HOPE U ENJOYED AND UR NOT MAD AT ME FOR THE WAIT <3