32

~Tofuu~

The foot steps we heard, we had dismissed from our thoughts. That is, until the owner of the steps called out to us. "Oh heeeeey, Gay Boy!" I felt Zach try and push away from me. I held him tighter. He may have thought being farther away would help, but I knew better. I had to stay close to Zach, keep him far from Johny. I had one arm wrapped around Zach's shoulders, and one arm extended in front of me. I  turned my head to face Johny. Zach had both his arms at our chests, and was gripping tha fabirc of both my shirt and jacket tighly. His face pure fear. 

"You leave us alone!" I grawled at the stupid kid. "If you know what's good for you, you'll leave Zach and I both alone." He really looked like he didn't care. Which, he probubly didn't. He shrugged his boney shoulders. "I don't think I want what's good for me. You see," He took a step towards us and I balled my hand into a fist, taking a step farther from him. With the arm around Zach's shoulders, I pulled him awkwardly behind me. Then I did an awkward side-step to stand infront of him. "Awww. That's cute. Pertecting your little boyfriend?" "From someone like you, yeah." "Ohh, Harsh. Burned a little." He pretended to brush something off his arm and laughed at his own joke. That Zach and I did not find funny. "But uh, shouldn't I be protecting him?" He leaned forward towards us and held his hands behind his back. "Like hell!" I yelled. "Oh come on. should protect him from you shoving it in him!" He leaned away and laughed harshely at his words. I felt my face burn red. "Shut up! Zach, some on. We're leaving." Zach nodded and was already trying to walk away. 

"Hey, come on now! Don't leave the fuuuun!" "Shut up!" We turned from Johny and walked down the sidewalk. For a moment, I didn't hear any foot steps. And then, I did. 

~Poke~

I felt as a hand gripped my hood to my jacket and pull me back furiously. I saw my hands leap out infront of me. I cried out as I hit the ground hard on my back end. That's when my body was flushed with the pain from earlier. The pain from when Joe and I had sex. I gasped out in pain. "Zach!" I heard Joe yell. But I didn't see him. Ever heard of being in so much pain your eyes go white? Well, it happened. "Ahahahaa! I knew you guys fucked!" Johny laughed. My vision came back just as Joe lunged over me and at Johny. I heard them as they both feel to the ground with grunts. "J-Joe." I said. No answer, he was busy punching at the kid under him, who was kicking and clawing. I was able to find my voice. "Joe! Stop! Help me up and leave him alone!" He leaned away from Johny and looked at me. "You okay?" He asked. "N-No. Please help me. Leave him be." "But Zach-" "No. Please..?" I tried my best to make puppy eyes. He leaped away from Johny and slowly helped me to me feet. "Frick.." I whispered. "I hurt like hell." Johny grunted and sat up. "You're gonna get it now..!" He yelled. Before I could react, Joe scooped me up into his arms bridal style and ran down the side walk. Freeing us from Johny. Who, for it didn't sound it, wasn't following us.

~=~

We showed up at my house at 10:34. "Do you want to go in alown? Or would you like me to stay with you?" Joe asked as he set me down on my porch. "Well..I think I'mokay now. And I don't want to be a bother." "You're fine." "It's okay. I'll call you tomorrow. Just go home, babe." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Okay. Call me if you need anything. I love you." "I love you too. Night." "Night." And with that he walked down my drive way. "Stay safe!" I called. "You too." He called back. Then he walked away and I was gone. 

For a long moment I sat alown out side. Then I was finally able to stand, and go inside.