27

~Poke~

Oh god...was he going to..to...where we going to have sex?

I layed back on the bed with out thinking. Joe was over me in a heart beat. His warm hands running up and down my chest and stomach. As his body got closer to mine his hands wrapped around to my back in a hug form. Gently pushing my body up off the bed. My body slightly rubbing on his. I held tightly on to the fabric of Joe's shirt at his sides. My breathing suddenly got shakey. Pictures flashed in my mind of that guy-Johny-ripping my clothes away, running his icey hands on me. That terrible kiss...

I felt sick.. like I was going to puke and roll up in a ball and die. 

I pulled my lips away from Joe, and moved my head so he couldn't kiss me again. "J-Joe, let me go." "Zach? What's wrong..? You're shaking." I forcfully pushed his shoulders. I wanted him off. "Get off! Let me go!" I shreiked. Joe's eyes practicaly poped from his face. 

~Tofuu~

"Get off! Let me go!" I have never heard Zach cry out so loud. Never heard him yell at me. I looked at him in shock and got to my knee's, and away from him, as fast as I could. He curled up on his side, into a little ball and covered his face. He shook so viciously I thought he was going to have some kind of heart attack. "Z-Zach.." I said and I reached out slowly to calm him. "Noo!" He yelped. I was so startled, I fell back and landed on the hardwood flooring. He didn't seem to notice or react. His voice shook as he cried. "J-Joe I..I.." I crawled over to him and kneeled by the bed side. I gently put my hand on the side of his face and rubbed just under his eye with my thumb. "Shh, Shh. Zach..It's okay." He slowly stopped shaking. "J-Joe..?" He asked, as if it wasn't me this whole time. 'Yes, Yes it's me." He leaped at me, and wrapped his arms so tight around me for a moment I couldn't breath. "Joe I am so sorry! P-Please forgive me!" I rubbed his back. "Forgive you? Zach, I should be apologizing. I know you went through so much in such a short time. But I promised. And Zach...I wasn't goint to have sex with you. If..If that's why you freaked out. You said you didn't want to, and especialy not after what happened in the locker room...Zach. am sorry." He hung on to me tighter and I hung on to him gently. "But...I shouldn't have yelled. Not at you, you didn't do me any harm. Infact you asked what was wrong...Oh my god Joe. I'm a terrible boyfriend!" Now I hugged him tightly. "Don't. Please don't say that." I placed a hand on the back of his head and rested my forhead on his shoulder. "Don't you ever say you are a bad boyfriend. Zach, you are the best. The best to me. And that's...that's because I love you. I love you so fricking much. When I think of you leaving, or getting hurt my heart it self hurts. I could never leave you. Not if I wanted to. I would have to be forced to leave you." He cried softly. I pulled him away from me. I held his shoulder, keeping him a foot away from me. "Zach. Tell me. Tell me you love me." "I-I love you, Joe. More then myself." His lower lip trembled and I couldn't keep him back. He grabbed my face and brought our lips together.