Chapter 5

*Peeta's POV*( I know this is random, but since it is so short after the rebellion I want to include a few of the main characters from the trilogy in here.)

"I have no control over what my relatives did!" Celestia shouts, while getting up out of the chair. She is completely right. This is why I voted against having one last "symbolic, games." No one in the Capitol was brave enough to rebel, this girl's hatred though, made up for all of that. I take up the remote to turn off the screen, until a hand is placed over it. 

"No. Leave it on." Katniss says. I just got home a little while ago, but she said she wanted to watch the games together, because she couldn't watch them alone. I didn't want to watch them at all, but I would for her. I still have flashbacks, but I can mostly control them now. Katniss can tell when I am having them and she either leaves the room or I do. We aren't to where we were yet, we only just got eachother back a few weeks ago, but I still love her, and being friends is better than having no relationship with her. 

"What is she sparks something? What if all we did was for nothing? What if the Capitol starts to rebel just like we did because their see their sweetheart get killed? WHAT IF PRIM DIED FOR NOTHING?" Katniss runs out of the room, crying. She remains quiet a lot, since Prim passed, but she never holds back what she is thinking. I could see how strong Celestia was and I could definately see her grandfather in her. Katniss' questions got me kind of worried, but I wanted to keep her calm. I chase after her, and hug her. I know this is one of the few things that can calm her down, if she wants a hug, of course. "Shh. Katniss that will not happen. People in the Capitol just go with whatever is popular, remember? They won't go back, ok?"  Her response made me feel even more unsure, and I think she may have noticed.

*Katniss' POV* 

"They won't rebel, ok?" Peeta says. I stare into his calming blue eyes as he pulls me into an embrace, although it calms me somewhat, it doesn't work all together. I whisper into his ear, too scared and emotional to talk any louder, paranoid that someone could still be listening to our conversation. "The districts weren't strong or brave enough until I came along. And this girl won't hold back for anything. She knows how to persuade anyone. She has no one to lose, unlike me. I can see it in her eyes Peeta. This girl is bad news." I break the hug and slowly make my way back to the couch, leaving Peeta frozen. I could tell he knew I was right. We both were scared of what this girl was capable of starting.