𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 47 - Returned

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Yah! Why did you smack my wife?" Lisa exclaimed as she approached her wife. Lisa caresses Jennie's head as she pouts.

"I'm going to smack you too." Jisoo added.

"Yah, stop that unnie, you should be thankful instead, if we hadn't locked the two of you here, maybe the two of you wouldn't be okay." Lisa worriedly told Jisoo.

"I'm not smacking you because you locked us. I'm smacking both of you for traumatizing my chipmunk." Jisoo told Lisa. Jisoo's statement surprised Rosé. When she thinks about that night, her face turns bright red. She can't look at her two friends' faces again.

"What are you talking about, unnie?" Jennie asked with furrowed brows.

"Well, she-" Jisoo is speaking when Rosé walks over to her side and going to close her mouth with her hand, but Jisoo is quick enough to move away from her girlfriend and continue speaking. "...she overheard you two moaning and screaming while having sex the other night."

"What?!?" Jennie and Lisa are taken aback. They look at Rosé, but the blonde cannot look them in the eyes. She's as red as a tomato now.

"Yah honey, I thought your room was soundproof." Jennie said anxiously to her wife. Lisa scratched her nape and apologized to her wife.

"I forgot to tell you love." Lisa said, and her wife smacked her on the shoulder. Jennie hid her face behind her hands because she was embarrassed.

"What if Rosie isn't the only one who heard us?! You can't touch me for a week, Lalisa Manoban." Jennie worriedly told Lisa.

"Love, don't worry about it too much." Lisa is now coaxing her wife, who is still anxious, while Jisoo is now sticking her tongue out at Lisa.

"It's okay, Jen. Don't worry. I'll forget about it." Rosé told Jennie. Jisoo grimaced at her girlfriend, while Lisa embraced all the three of them.

"Forget about it, our flight is in the afternoon, we still have time to enjoy this vacation." Lisa cheerfully told them.

Several minutes later.

The four decided to have breakfast in the hotel's royal suite. They ordered a lot of food because Rosé and Jisoo have the appetite now to eat, unlike the other day. They are all happily eating when Jisoo suddenly speaks to Lisa.

"I'm just curious, Lisa, how did you drag Rosé out of their house and convince her to come with us to Thailand?" Jisoo asked.

"I blackmailed her." Lisa, who is overjoyed, forgot about the consequences of her words and simply replied to Jisoo unnie's question. Rosé suddenly stops eating. She can't believe Lisa will respond carelessly to her girlfriend. She weakly kicked Lisa under the table.

Lisa looks at the blonde, who is now intensely glaring at her, but when she looks at Jisoo, the girl has raised one of her eyebrows and is now looking fiercely at her. "Spill Lalisa." Jisoo said.

"Tell us, honey." Jennie says abruptly, making Lisa's heart beat faster. She had almost completely forgotten about her wife. Rosé noticed that her friend is now tense, so she speaks on her behalf.

"I-it's nothing baby and Jennie. I'm also bored at home, that is why I decided to go with Lisa. Let's keep eating." Rosé stutters.

"Let's go shopping before we leave this afternoon." Lisa said, smiling. She assumed Jisoo and Jennie would forget about it once they changed the subject, but she was wrong.

"I smell something fishy." Jisoo said, her gaze now fixed on the two of them.

"Spill it now, honey, or your one week will be three months without touching me." Jennie warned her wife seriously. Lisa's eyes widen, and she begins to curse in her head. She looks at the blonde as if she's about to be caught, then she mouths the word 'sorry' to her friend.