Epilogue

Later that night...

???: What the...how did Bonnie come back? 

??? #2: Hell if I know. Let's just get rid of him again. *slowly walks in the pizzeria only to have a bright light on him and the other person* *turns around to see Mike Schmidt*

Mike: Get...just...just get in the car. 

???: I know...

Mike: I ain't touching you. 

??? #2: We know!

The next day...

Rosie: *turns on the TV* Wait a minute...guys look at today's news report! 

Mr. Goodman: Breaking news, okay? The two men that were masked have been found at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza by Mike Schmidt and were arrested for stealing Fazbear Entertainment property. The men were none other than Aaron Fetcher and Carl Fetcher. 

Freddy: Those guys? 

Mr. Goodman: Also two great news! The Bonnie Bunny animatronic was returned to it's rightful place in Freddy Fazbear Pizza! 

Chica: *smiles warmly*

Mr. Goodman: It gets even better from there. The fifteen year old teen MiaMia2003 was also found in a forest near Oakside Park. To those people that made theories that the Bonnie animatronic was there, you were correct! 

Foxy: How? 

Mr. Goodman: To prove it, the police found the bow tie of the animatronic this morning. 

Bonnie: Hey! Well, good thing I have back ups. 

Mr. Goodman: That's all for now. This is Mr. Goodman signing off. 

Bonnie: Woah...so that was it! Mia? Kat? Thanks you guys for helping me on this particularly creepy adventure. 

Mia: Anytime, dude. 

Kat: Shucks...

Bonnie: Mia? Kat? I really liked it when you were with me throughout the first couple of days for that emotional rollercoaster ride because...I couldn't have done it on my own!

Kat: Yeah, I know how much you hate doing something scary on your own. 

Mia: That's why I added a tracking device on your neck. 

Bonnie: Wait what? *feels it on his neck* So that's why I was uncomfortable throughout the whole night. Anyways, without you guys I would be bored and creeped out. So thanks again! Also thank you Freddy, Foxy, Chica, Angel, Adalyn and Rosie for looking for us. 

Rosie: Yeah, no one gets left behind on this team! 

Freddy: We're also incomplete without you. 

Chica: Anytime. 

Angel: Yeah, no problem dude. 

Adalyn: *smiles warmly* 

Mia: *looks at Melissa and Debra* Also, thank you for letting the rest of the animatronics know we were missing. 

Melissa: You're most certainly welcome, sweetheart.

Debra: *smiles softly* 

Laphin Hyena: What about me? 

Mia: Well, at least you gave an excuse of a survival test but no thank you for putting us in danger like that. 

Laphin Hyena: Fair enough. 

Everyone: *laughs* 

Bonnie and Mia: *thinking* Feels great to be back. 

(Ending music)

youtube.com/watch?v=A54juvxvTgY