Creepy handwriting

After ignoring and walking for a while, they came across a park they never seen before.

Bonnie: "Oakside park". Okay...okay, we're going to the park. Parks a nice places-is he still there? IS HE STILL THERE?!

Mia: *opens wings and goes into the night sky* I don't see him anywhere!

Bonnie: He's gone...he's gone...he's gone. Okay.

Mia: That's a relief.

It wasn't very long until they found a building and went in.  There was nothing but lockers, doors, and a metal fence on the outside.

Mia: *thinking* Who left that book here? *walks over to the book and opens it* Oh geez, Bonnie look at this book I found! *hands the book to Bonne*

Bonnie: Oh brother, this is the worst handwriting I've ever seen! 

Mia: "He came for me, why didn't I listen?! He was right, he said this would HAPPEN. HELP ME...NEED CR. HE KNOWS HOW TO END THIS come find me. Don't let him in"? What does that mean?

Bonnie: Who wrote this? It's...it's almost scary! It's probably Charles Matheson Jr. I'm gonna have to teach him how to write when I find him.

Mia: Yeah, but I don't know where he could be!

Bonnie: *sighs* I just wish that tall guy would stop staring at us!

A few minutes later...

Mia went to another room and called Laphin Hyena and tell him about all the scary stuff that's been happening with the girl screaming, the creepy handwriting and the tall man staring at her and Bonnie.

Laphin Hyena: Hello?

Mia: Hyena, I'm pretty scared. 

Laphin Hyena: What's wrong?

Mia: Well, there's a tall man staring at me and Bonnie and-

Laphin Hyena: Wait, Bonnie's with you?

Mia: Yeah and there was a girl screaming and something jumpscared us! You need to help us like right now!

Laphin Hyena: Don't worry, it's only four more days and you guys will be home safe and sound. So calm down, smile, and be grateful that you have someone with you.

Mia: *sighs* Okay, then bye. *hangs up* I have a bad feeling about this.