Into the cellar

Mia: Oh crap...

Bonnie: *looks down in Mia's direction* What's wro-? Oh man...here we go okay...down we go. *climbs down the stairs* 

Kat: We're so dead by the time we're done...*follows Bonnie* 

Mia: *nods in agreement and follows Kat* 

Bonnie: Oh geez...why does it have to do that? *groans in frustration* Charles if you're down here I'm going to just explode! 

Mia: Metaphorically? 

Bonnie: Yep. 

Kat: *looks around* The sooner we can investigate this cellar, the faster we can get out of here. 

Bonnie: Oh come on, are you serious? Oh please...

Mia: *thinking* Bonnie's a little more on edge than ever...this whole thing really is starting to tear him apart. 

Bonnie: *mutters* Why me? Why Bonnie? Bonnie always has to go-what is that?!

Kat: What? *looks over to the hallway* What? Holy crap! *a figure is looking at them and disappeared* 

Mia: That's freaky! 

Bonnie: *scared yelp* Oh...why Bonnie? Bonnie has to do a lot of things. Bonnie always has to get dumped on the side of the road. Bonnie always has to get beat up and abused. Not fair...

Kat: Oh geez...that's a hard life you have to go through, isn't it? I'm sorry for you, dude. 

Bonnie: *sighs* It's fine, Kat. No use in complaining about it. 

Mia: I found the gas canister! *picks it up* 

Bonnie: Oh man...now we need to put some gas in it. *hears dripping noises* Oh come on...don't do it. Don't do it...so mean to me. 

Kat: What's that? 

Mia: *picks up a book* "Granny Richter's Big Book of Stories Volume 1"?

Bonnie: I don't care about granny! Just get the gas and get out of here. 

Kat: *hears a noise that caused Bonnie's voice to go haywire and for Mia's wings to spark up* 

Bonnie: *whimpers* Go away. *voice changes* Go away...go away we just wanna get out of here. 

Mia: *panicked* Where is it coming from? 

Kat: What's going on with your wings, Mia? 

Mia: I don't know! What's wrong with Bonnie's voice? 

Bonnie: Just wanna get out...*pitch rises up as he hyperventilates* Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god. 

Kat: There's the figure again! 

Mia: *panicked* There she is! 

Bonnie: *panicked* Oh my god...there she is!

Kat: Oh dear god...don't turn on the*lights turn on* she's gone again. 

Bonnie: *voice glitches out* Nononono...*pitches rises up again* Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god! 

Kat: Run!! 

Mia: *wings spark as she flies* Agh!!

Kat: Everybody out! Out! *runs after them*