Bonnie's kisses

Mia: *eyes shoot open* What the hell? Bonnie, where are we?

Bonnie: I don't know. Are we even inside the radio tower still? 

Mia: I hope so. *sees a demon child* Who's that?!

Bonnie: *sees the demon child staring at them* Stop staring at us like that! I'm just trying to sit here and be cute apparently. 

Mia: *silent, looks away and looks back at it* That demon kid is not gonna stop staring at us.

Bonnie: *sees it coming closer* Stop breathing on my neck, you want me to give you a kiss? Is that what you want? You just need a kiss. *gets up and walks towards it* 

Mia: Wait what? Uh...Bonnie I don't think you should get too close. 

Bonnie: Oh come on, Mia. This kid just wants a kiss. *looks at the demon kid* You just want a kiss from the bunny. Come here. Give me a smooch. *takes one more step and the kid pounces on Bonnie* 

Mia: *steps back*

Bonnie: Geez! If you wanted a smooch that bad you could've just said so. 

Mia: That...was a smooch?! That was more like pouncing on you and jumpscaring you, dude. 

Bonnie: Let's try that again. *walks over to the kid again* Come here, just give me one kiss! One kiss is all I want come here. Give me a kiss. Give me...*kid pounces on Bonnie again* Geez! Okay, fine. I'm leaving! Not gonna talk to that kid anymore. 

Mia: *immediately follows Bonnie* Yeah, that kid gives me the creeps. He's gonna haunt me for a while. 

Bonnie: *picks up another book* "This guy keeps stopping by my house asking me about my son. He told him to go away keeps getting more and more desperate I see him. Blah blah blah. No more suffering". Okay, no more suffering. *walks over to the kid again* You hear that? Just give me a kiss! Give Bonnie a kiss, it'll be okay. *gets a closer look* You need to put some clothes on! 

Mia: Yeah, he's naked! 

Bonnie: Geez...

Mia: Yep, we're leaving! *walks over to another hallway* Bonnie, look out! 

Bonnie: *turns around to see another demon kid pouncing on him* Jesus! Would you stop that? We're just trying to walk around!