Chapter 34

We soon arrived at a carpark and the tour guide told us we would have to walk for a few minutes until we reach where we're going. I jumped of the bus and ran up to bryce.

Bryce-"hello"
Savannah-"cmon" I said dragging him ahead he chuckled as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
Savannah-"bryceeee"
Bryce-"savannahhhhh"
Savannah-"I want to be the first ones there"
Bryce-"you don't even know where there is"
I laughed as he carried me along the path.

We soon came to a stop and Bryce places me down before he took his shirts of. I looked at him confused before I turned around and saw a pool of mud. The tour guide said that we would be able to go in but it obviously would be dirty.

I quickly took my shorts and top of and Bryce laughed at me. We walked over and the tour guide told us about the place we were and other facts. I was standing next to bryce and Anthony and Anthony kept wiping mud across my face. So I picked some up and threw it at Anthony. At that point our group thought it was funny to just throw mud at all our friends.

The mud bath got cut short by the tour guide and I have a feeling it may have been our fault. As we came out of the mud pond thing, a different man came over with a hose thing to wash all the mud off.

After we did that we had to get back on the bus to get to this other place. It was a bunch of shops full of different, expensive things. They were all very pretty and majority of the things were homemade.

It lead through to a bunch of rocks and mountains. It had a small walkway in between the mountains where you walk over a rope bridge. Next to the bridge was a big canyon drop. The bridge wasn't at the top of the mountain but it was about halfway up.

Savannah-"it's a bit high up"
Bryce-"cmon" he gently grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it before he led us both across the bridge.

They other end of the bridge was a circular platform and in the middle was a fish tank filled with exotic fish.

Savannah-"look at that one Bryce" I said leaning over the tank pointing at the different fish. I heard him chuckle before he started to become interested in it to.
Bryce-"oh my god look at this one". We waited for the rest of us to get over and look around the platform before we continued down a pathway.

The tour guide said we could either go down a river rapids or walk down. I looked at Bryce with a grin on my face and he nodded as he grabbed my hand and led me up to where the rubber rings are.

Me, Bryce, Dixie, nick, ryland, Anthony, Avani, charli, Quinton, Blake, Josh and Jaden decided we would go down the rapids whilst the other walked down. They said they didn't like the idea that it was an actual river and not one that you would go on at a water park.

Me and Dixie shared a double rubber ring and were the first ones to go down. It started off pretty slow and shallow but as it went on it picked up its speed and there was a lot of rocks poking out of the water. I thought at one point we would of been stuck on one of them but we didn't. I loved going down the rapids with Dixie because she's so adventurous and just wants to try new things all the time. We get on really well.

Dixie-"oh look sav" she pointed to the side and we saw a few of the other walking down the pathway. Mia and kouvr noticed us and tapped the others shoulders. I couldn't help but laugh as they all turned to look as we carried on going down the river.

As we got to the bottom of the rapids a tour guide came to help us off. A few of the ones that walked down started to run so they would be at the bottom the same time as us. Kio and ondreaz came and helped us out of the river too. I laughed as me and Dixie splashed them. We got out and waited for the others who weren't to far behind to finish their go on the rapids. Josh and jaden went down together and when they cane to the bottom they looked like they had been for a swim.

Tony-"why are you erm..." he pointed at them up and down. I stood next to Anthony trying to hold back my laughter.
Josh-"we kinda capsized"
Jaden-"it was his fault"
Josh-"was not"
Jaden-"kinda was" as they argued a lot of us laughed.
Jaden-"you literally kept trying to capsize us for your vlog"
My laughter got louder as they argued about joshs vlog.

Alex-"wait did one of you wear the GoPro I gave you" he asked walking over to us.
Savannah-"I did" I answered handing him the GoPro back over.

As the tour continued we walked down one of the final pathways. Back near the car park. This final path was hidden behind a few trees and it led to a bunch of steep rocks. I looked down over the rocks and it was a a large lake with a waterfall.

Bryce-"it looks like..." he said looking over to me I nodded and smiled at him as we looked back over to see Blake and noah taking their shirts off. Alex and Thomas had their cameras out and Blake and Noah flipped off the rocks into the lake. I laughed as I turned back to bryce to see him doing the same thing. I laughed as I followed suit cannon balling into the lake.

Anthony-"savannah!"
As I landed in the pool I looked up to see him terrified I laughed before responding to him.
Savannah-"yes ant"
Anthony-"you scare the living shit out of me when t do that!"
Savannah-"they did It" I pointed to the three other boys as the ones still on the rocks held back their laughter.
Anthony-"yeah their my friends but their not my sister"
I went back under the water and swam out to the other side as a few more of the sway boys jumped into the lake.

The others either walked down the side way or jumped into the lake from the rocks. Some of us didn't go fully in and just dipped their feet in. I swam out with Dixie to the water fall as a few of the girls took some pictures for our instagram.