Chapter eleven

I sat in my room for the next two days. Anthony came in everyday to give me food and drinks he also attempted to talk to me but I didn't give much of response. Each boy took it in turns checking in on me but they got less of a response than Anthony. It was only a matter of time before Anthony doesn't want anything to do with me. Kylie was right. It was now the day that sway had organised a party I wasn't planning on getting out of bed that was until Anthony and Avani came into my room.
Anthony-"sav please me and they boys all miss you"
Savannah-"you were better of without me"
Avani-"not true and you should know it"
Savannah-"Avani I told you I only screw things up you should of ran whilst you had the chance"
Anthony-"wait you said that"
Savannah-"yeah and it's all true. Kylie was right why would you want me as a sister all I do is ruin things I have"
Anthony-"savannah rose reeves listen to me. You screwed up yeah you did but none of us are mad at you anymore. We want you to go back to annoying us and making us laugh. Savannah you surrounded yourself with toxic friends that Manipulated you but you realised what was happening and did the right thing. you apologised and I know you meant it,That's all the matters in the end. Please savannah come have fun at the party tonight"
Savannah-"okay only if I have to" I said with a slight smile to the floppy haired boy and his girlfriend who both pulled me into a hug.
Savannah-"on one condition"
Anthony-"what might that be?"
Savannah-"Avani helps me get ready" she screamed a yes causing me and Anthony to laugh.

Avani had just started to help get me ready. She picked out a dress which I had just come out in and was about to do my makeup and hair

 She picked out a dress which I had just come out in and was about to do my makeup and hair

Avani-"done!" She exclaimedsavannah-"thanks vani your the best

savannah-"thanks vani your the best. Thank You for making me see that you guys are here for me to" I say smiling at her.
Avani-"your welcome. Now go downstairs I know people are already here. Oh and try to avoid Anthony at first because he's gonna say 'that dress is to short" she mimicked Anthony's voice at the end making us both to laugh.
Savannah-"already was"
Avani-"go have fun I will come find you later on in the night"

I walked downs stairs to the crowded room and realised I didn't know nobody here. I shrugged it's not like that put me off having fun before. I decided to try and avoid the boys and ant. This will also be the first time the boys have seen me in two days without me not talking to them and I don't really want a full blown conversation yet.

It had been about 5 minutes of me wandering around. I wanted a drink and Anthony never said I couldn't have any alcohol so that's where I headed to. I walked trough to he kitchen to see josh and some girl I didn't know talking and quickly tried to turn around before he saw me. But me being me ended up bumping into someone and falling on to the fall.
Savannah-"oh my god I'm sorry" I said looking up to the boy
?-"it's fine." He said giving me his hand to help me up.
Savannah-"thank you and I'm sorry again"
?-"it's no problem, honesty... I never caught your name"
Savannah-"savannah and yours?"
?-"chase" he said looking down to me whilst I looked over my shoulder to see josh looking at me. He realised it was me so I pushed chase out of the way and went back into the hallway.
Chase-"woah what always that for" he said walking after me.
Savannah-"sorry I just didn't want josh to see me"
Chase-"huh you know the boys. Wait did you and josh have a thing going on?"
Savannah-"yes I know the boys I'm Anthony's sister and no me and josh didn't have a thing going on"
Chase-"oh that's you."
Savannah-"yeah that's me"
Chase-"so why didn't you want josh to see you?"
Savannah-"long story but I haven't really spoke to any of the boys in two days. Nothing they did just didn't want to I guess"
Chase-"oh and you don't want a conversation now"
Savannah-"yeah exactly"
Chase-"okay then you better come with me if you don't want to talk to josh or jaden" he said grabbing my hand before I could say anything and dragged me to a different room.
Chase-"guys come here" he shouted in the room and a few more boys came towards us.
?-"what's up chase"
??-"who's the girl?"
Savannah-"I have a name"
??-"yeah but I don't know it"
Savannah-"savannah"
?-"wait is she Anthony's sister?"
Chase-"yeah... this is Ondreaz and Tony" he said pointing to the two boys.
Ondreaz-"hey"
Savannah-"hi" I smiled to the boy before looking to the other one
Tony-"sorry for being rude back then"
Savannah-"it's cool. Do I know you from somewhere"
Tony-"tiktok?"
Savannah-"no don't use that app"
Chase-"wait what?"
Savannah-"the boys made me download it and post a video with them but I haven't used it since."
Ondreaz-"oh okay well would you make a video with us"
Savannah-"probably not. I'm not a big fan of it. Anyways I want to know where I know you from"
Ondreaz and chase both laughed
Savannah-"what?"
Chase-"do you have Twitter?"
Savannah-"well yeah why"
Tony-"oh for fuck sake you two are dicks. Can't you not say it to at least one person we meet"
Savannah-"what are you on about"
Ondreaz-"well Tony over here has his nudes leaked"
Ondreaz Pated him on his back and Tony hung his head in shame.
savannah-"oh that's it, that's where I know you from. Oh well be careful next time Tony"
Tony-"wait what?"
Savannah-"be carful with who you send them to next time"
Chase-"wait wait wait. Your not going to laugh or anything like that."
Savannah-"nah because if it happened to me I would want someone to understand and care"
Ondreaz-"fair Point. We are past that stage now, we are just embarrassing him more"
Tony-"yeah and you decide to tell it to every person we meet"
Savannah-"if it makes you feel any better I would of found out some way"
Tony-"not really but thanks"