Chapter three

Anthony's POV

Savannah-"ughh I hate it here" she said before pushing me away and running back up the stairs all I could do was sigh and lower my head slightly.
Josh-"I'm sorry I didn't know she would react like that"
Anthony-"well she did" I say a tad bit annoyed. "We we're finally getting through to her. This is really important to not only my mom but me to."
Quinton-"I'm sorry ant"
Anthony-"just leave it now it's done. She already hates it here, this could be one of my last chances to really bond with her" I say before sitting down on one of the stairs.
Bryce-"come on bro she's going to come around eventually she's here all summer."
Anthony-"that's not the point. As much as I need her to change how she behaves back home I also need her to be able to come to me with her problems. She never has and now look at her she acts out"
Griffin-"she shouted you just to come help and look how fast you went running to her "
Anthony-"I need her to know that I'm here"
Griffin-"she does ant, she's just angry. She thinks you sided with the boys."
Anthony-"I guess. Oh and you two she's literally just moved in and your great idea to welcome her was to scare her?!"
Quinton-"joshes!"
Josh-"thanks Quinton..... what I thought it would be funny, I will make it up to her."
Anthony-"thanks guys, how long till Avanis back she will be able to get through to her"
Kio-"any minute now" he said patting my shoulder before giving me hand up.
Avani-"I'm back!"
Avani shouted down the hallway josh and jaden went to help her (she was bringing over clothes and things to stay the night) and tell her what had happened and before I knew it she smiled at me before heading up the stairs. She's a literal life saver!

Savannah POV

I ran up to my room and slammed my door. Okay yeah this is a tad over dramatic for them making me jump but it's more the fact that Anthony sides with them and didn't care at all. I had stomped over to my bed and flopped down on it turning myself upside down to face the ceiling. This used to help me calm down back home so I was hoping it would work here then there was a knock on my bedroom door.
Savannah-"GO AWAY BOYS I DONT WANT TO TALK TO ANY OF YOU!"
Avani-"it's me. Avani"
Savannah-"oh okay come in"
Avani-"you okay?"
Savannah-"no I don't want to be here Avani"
Avani-"I know Bebe" she said whilst sitting down next to me and pulling me into a tight hug. "But you are. I know you want to be with your friends at home but at least you have me here and Anthony"
Savannah-"Avani, I screw everything I have up so if I was you I would stay away from me. Why do you think I have been giving Anthony such a hard time."
Avani-"you don't screw everything up and we wouldn't care if you did because we love you. Anthony's devastated downstairs he thinks he's really hurt you"
Those words stung and cut through me like a knife. I didn't want to be close with him because I love him. My life back homes a mess and he's got his life sorted out why should he have to deal with me. Plus I would somehow ruin his career that's just started to take off. I couldn't do that to the one person I care the most about.
Savannah-"I didn't mean to make him that upset"
Avani-"I know you didn't" she said while rubbing my back. I felt a few tears form but I couldn't cry, I never cry in front of people
Avani-"sav I know you" she said pushing my shoulders away so she could look at me "if you want to cry cry. Sometimes we just need to. You have a lot going on and you have just been made to spend your summer with a bunch of teenage boys. I just want you to know Anthony loves you and would do anything for you."
Savannah-"yes I know that's why I can't let him get to close to me" I said with tears now falling "I will ruin everything whether it be his career or our relationship I always do." I say between my full on sobs.
Avani-"no you won't. He wants a bond with you, he thinks it's his last chance to get that now"
Savannah-"I cant ruin him like I have ruined myself"
Avani-"and you won't. Just talk to him. There's nothing you could do to ruin it he loves you to much"
Savannah-"if you say so. I'm going to go apologise " I say standing up. Avani Grabs my wrist.
Avani-"let's get rid of the tears and clean you up a bit first"
Savannah-"thank you Avani" I say going back and hugging her
Avani-"your my little sister now I would do anything for you." She said hugging me back.

After I had sorted myself out she grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs to where the boys were sitting. Anthony runs over to me and Avani and pulls us both into a hug whilst josh and Quinton stand up.
Anthony-"sav I never meant to upset you I-"
Savannah-"Anthony shut up."
Anthony-"wow okay"
Savannah-"I just had a lot on my mind it wasn't anything you did" I say hugging him tighter
Josh-"savannah we never meant to upset you"
Quinton-"yeah we are sorry"
Savannah-"guys you were just trying to joke around I took it to far I'm sorry"
Anthony-"okay Avani what did you do with my little sister"
I gasp and pretend to be offended
Avani-"we just had a talk. It's all good now"
Savannah-"thank you Avani and ant I really am sorry"
Anthony-"don't be it's fine."
Avani-"told ya."
Anthony-"what did you tell her?" He said looking from Avani to me
Avani-"just that you love her"
Anthony-"she should know that I'm her big brother"
Savannah-"I do ant"

Ant and Avani went to sit back down same with Quinton and josh. I was going to leave the room before Bryce came up to me and pulled me into the kitchen.....