Chapter five

The boys had all calmed down now and i had let Anthony have Avani back. I was sitting on the couch next to kio and Quinton. Josh stood up and put his phone against a stand and I could Hear a countdown. I knew they were going to have to do a tiktok sometime soon. Bryce and griffin also stood up and ran to the phone. I sighed as the boys began to dance to the audio.
Kio-"what's up don't like dancing"
Savannah-"I don't like tiktok"
All of the boys other than ant turned and stared at me
Jaden-"your brother is one of the biggest tiktok stars"
Savannah-"anddddd"
Quinton-"so you don't like tiktok at all"
Savannah-"nope"
Josh-"do you even have tiktok"
Savannah-"nope!"
Bryce-"you should get it before you judge"
Savannah-"hmm let me think no"
Griffin-"why though"
Savannah-"me and my friends back home literally laugh at you guys I would be very hypocritical in the words of jaden hossler"
Jaden-"don't use my words against me!"
Kio-"wait you laugh at us" he pouted
Savannah-"not at you guys exactly but yeah. We just don't understand what the big deal is"
Jaden-"I was literally the same until my friends convinced me"
Anthony-"me and Avani have already tried. If she won't listen to Avani she's not gonna listen to you guys" he mumbled
Bryce-"what if we do what are the odds
Savannah-"hmmm okay but it has to be out of at least 30"
Griffin-"give us a chance"
Savannah-"you can have Anthony and Avani they know me well enough"
Josh-"deal"
Kio-"Avani Anthony stop cuddling for a second and get her to download tiktok"
Avani-"I will go because I really want her to download it"
Savannah-"ughh you guys are really annoying"
Quinton-"3..2..1"
Av&sav-"27"
Savannah-"fuck"
Anthony-"language"
Savannah-"I'm 17"
Anthony-"I'm 19"
Savannah-"ughh shut up"
Jaden-"pass me your phone"
I chucked him my phone and walked over to him he downloaded the app and began to make my account.
Jaden-"name"
Savannah-"could you sound less like we are doing a interview and more like your ruining my reputation back home"
Jaden-"okay" he chuckled "what do you want you username to be"
Savannah-"i don't know savannah or sav.rose?"
Jaden had soon made my account and passed me my phone back. He add added all the boys and Avani. I didn't even realise he had done it on all of my socials too.
Anthony-"still can't believe you have got her to laugh and make a tiktok account in one day"
Bryce-"what can I say we are amazing"
Savannah-"erm I don't think so"
Quinton-"ouch" he said holding his chest acting offended.
Josh-"now Post a Video with us please."
Savannah-"erm no"
Josh,bryce and jaden-"please"
Savannah-"no"
All of the boys-"please"
Savannah-"will you leave me alone if I do"
All of them shouted in unison yes
Savannah-"Fine one Video though"
Kio-"yay" he smiled at me
Savannah-"I cant believe you guys.... I don't even know a dance"

Soon after many attempts and many dance practices I had uploaded my first and more than likely last tiktok with the idiots. It was getting really late I think it was almost 12 am so I decided to go to bed and most of them agreed. Plus it meant I was a day closer to seeing my friend from back home.

It was the next morning and I couldn't hear anyone else up so I quickly went into my bathroom showered and got changed into my jeans and a crop top. I walked down the stairs and into the massive kitchen where my brother was
Savannah-"didn't think anyone was up"
Anthony -"you know I get up early every morning"
Savannah-"yeah I know just couldn't hear you"
Anthony-"oh...we don't have any food in"
Savannah-"I know you said yesterday"
Anthony-"we could go get some"
Savannah-"just us two though"
Anthony-"Fine by me" he smiled down at me
I grabbed my phone and put it into my bag whilst Anthony got his phone and wallet. We walked outside to the Uber Anthony had ordered and got in. We went to a little cafe down town and it was really cute. Anthony had ordered pancakes and I had ordered bacon and eggs. We talked a bit til the subject I didn't want to come up did.
Anthony-"sav why do you act out?"
Savannah-"I don't know ant, that night still affects me and everything changed since you left. I guess I don't like change"
Anthony-"sav I wish I could of stopped that night all together but I can't. Your safe now and I won't let anyone do that to you again"
Savannah-"I know Anthony and I love you so much for that. I just want things to go back to the way they were before"
Anthony-"I know you do but the people your hanging around with back home aren't going to help that"
Savannah-"you don't know that ant just because they aren't perfect! not everyone is like you and your tiktok friends"
Anthony-"calm down sav, you do know that my friends have a past to. They might have changed now but some of them have history"
Savannah-"sorry ant I didn't mean to snap like that."
Anthony-"I know you didn't"
Just then the food arrives and we begin to eat and went back to a normal conversation and decided that we were going to have a party this weekend. He said about inviting other influences for me to meet and maybe befriend. I also reminded him I'm not friends with his friends yet but he didn't seem to listen and carried on planing the party. Once we were done eating and talking we decided to go back to sway and see what everyone else was doing. As we walked in we could hear shouting coming from the backyard so we ran out to see Bryce about to jump from the balcony and some people I haven't met yet recording him.
Avani-"where did you two go?"
Anthony-"breakfast, these boys need to buy food"
Kio-"very true"
Savannah-"so Are we going to act like Bryce isn't about to jump of the balcony"
Quinton-"just a normal day at sway!"
Savannah-"okay but why is he jumping of a balcony"
Griffin-"Lost a game to Tayler"
Savannah-"tayler?"
Josh-"oh yeah you don't know nick or tayler we will introduce you too them after BRYCE STOPS BEING A PUSSY AND JUMPS" he shouted the last part up to Bryce who flipped him off before jumping off the balcony splashing us all.
Savannah-"thank you Bryce!"
Bryce-"your welcome" he smiled before getting out of the pool.