Chapter seven

Josh-"HEY GUYS WHAT IS UP" he screams
Savannah-"why do you always shout"
Josh-"why don't you?"
Savannah-"ugh you guys are annoying"
Bryce-"oh yeah guys by the way this is savannah, Anthony's little sister"
Savannah-"hey" I wave at the camera before turning to face Avani
Savannah-"how do you guys do it?"
Avani-"do what?" She questions me
Savannah-"this... sit in front of your phone or a camera and act like your talking to someone"
Avani-"well we kinda are they just can't talk back. It's like recording a snap and putting it on your story"
Savannah-"I guess" I shrug it's going to take along time to get used to this. I turn back around to face the camera again and jadens going under the water. Kio is just talking to Quinton whilst Bryce Anthony josh and griffin wrestle in the hot tub. Tayler and nick were setting up the questions to ask us. I go over to kio and Quinton as they seem the most chilled out.
Quinton-"you good?" He asks me
Savannah-"yeah, is this how they film every video"
Kio-"pretty much, they get distracted and end up messing around."
Savannah-"great"
Quinton-"come sit with us and let Avani deal with them"
Savannah-"sure" I laugh at him before sitting in between the two boys. Quinton cups his hand and fills it with water and before I know what he's doing he's poured it over my head"
Savannah-"QUINTON"
Quinton-"what I told you I would get you back" by now all of the other boys had stoped wresting and looked over to us.
Jaden-"at least it was the hot tub water and not the cold pool water"
Savannah-"you have a point"
Nick.b-"are you guys ready"
Anthony-"yeah" he said before moving next to Avani.
Josh-"okay so we are doing a never have I ever. Taylor and nick have got the questions and will be asking them us"
Bryce-"I swear if you two target me again"
Griffin-"it's not really targeting you Bryce they just pick stupid stuff and you have done it"
Bryce-"whatever let's just do the video"
Tayler-"okay never have I ever got into a physical fight"
Bryce puts his finger down along with jaden griffin and me.
Nick.b-"never have I ever peed of a balcony"
Bryce-"dicks" he said before putting his finger down.
Savannah-"wait what"
Griffin-"he Pissed of a balcony at playlist because someone told him he wouldn't"
Savannah-"oh" I said with a laugh.
We played a few more rounds and Bryce was almost out and I wasn't too far behind him.
Tayler-"never have I ever been in trouble with the police"
Me Bryce and Jaden put our fingers down and laughed at each other
Anthony-"it's not something to be proud of sav"
Savannah-"never said It was, I just laughed"
Nick.b-"your little sister has done some shit Anthony. Anyways never have I ever had sex"
Everyone put their finger down and I put my head down. I realised everyone was looking at me.
Savannah-"what Im 17"
Kio-"what's up "
Savannah-"nothing why"
Griffin-"there is you put your head down when you said you had but you didn't when you were talking about the police etc"
Savannah-"I don't know I guess because my brothers here"
Anthony-"sav it's okay" he whispered to me which made me smile a little
Josh-"no somethings else is up"
Anthony-"no theirs nothing up"
Savannah-"im fine let's carry on" I say
All the boys nodded and we continued the game.We did two more rounds and then finished the video.
Josh-"thanks guys for watching and a teatok will be up on Tuesday."
He shut the camera of and I asked
Savannah-"teatok?"
Bryce-"all of the tiktok drama for that week gets reported by us!" He sounded so proud of himself so I didn't want to ruin his special moment.
Savannah-"okay cool"

We had got out of the hot tub and went to get ready back into our clothes. It was about 3 pm Avani Tayler and nick had gone back home and I decided to ask about lunch which would now be dinner.
Savannah-"what are we doing about dinner"
Anthony-"yeah I'm hungry"
Josh-"when are you not hungry"
Anthony-"hey!"
Savannah-"can we go target and get food to actually cook with"
Kio-"I'm with savannah"
Savannah-"thank you kio"
Jaden-"but that's effort"
Griffin-"Im with Jaden"
Kio-"me and savannah will cook"
Savannah -"yeah but you guys have to come target with us"
Quinton-"fair enough I'm in"
Savannah-"yay" I run to get my shoes and my bag. When I get back the boys look at me confused
Savannah-"what?"
Bryce-"why do you want to cook and go shopping so bad"
Savannah-"one I did the shopping back home so I guess normality and two I love to cook"
Anthony-"she does like to cook"
Savannah-"well are we going then"
Griffin-"I ordered us an Uber it will be here in 10"
Savannah-"great" I say smiling, I was mainly excited to get stuff for me and kylie tomorrow and I can tell that their going to buy alcohol as Bryce drank the last white claw last night so I can take some with me.

We were at target and I was begging Anthony to take my pictures for my Instagram but he was refusing. I might not have a lot of followers like the boys but I do have 50k so I need to update them.
Savannah-"please ant"
Anthony-"no come on I just want to get the shopping over with"
Quinton-"what's up"
Savannah-"he won't take pictures for my Instagram"
Quinton-"I will"
Savannah-"really"
Quinton-"yeah why not"
Savannah-"thank you Quinton!" I say hugging him quick before getting ready for my mini photo shoot. I picked my two favourite pictures and posted them.

Sav.rose

                            ⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️

                              ⚪️⚫️Liked by qgriggs, luvanthony and 37,569 others~okay but I love chips 😋📸-qgriggsCommentsqgriggs-who ever took these photos has talent!!↪️sav

⚪️⚫️
Liked by qgriggs, luvanthony and 37,569 others
~okay but I love chips 😋
📸-qgriggs
Comments
qgriggs-who ever took these photos has talent!!
↪️sav.rose-whatever you say

Luvanthony-my lil sister💛
↪️sav.rose-oh so we're friends now?!
↪️luvanthony- why Wouldn't we be 😰
↪️sav.rose-because you refuse to take my insta pictures
↪️luvanthony-whatever sav

Unknown23-🤮🤮
↪️sav.rose- I know! I totally agree.

Savannahreevesfan- wow 🤩🤩
↪️sav.rose-thank you!🥰
↪️savannahreevesfan-omg you responded

Avani-who is this gorgeous girl!😍
↪️sav.rose- Avani look at yourself please! 🥰🙈

Username79-how does she know all of the sway boys and Avani!!!???