Chapter 16

It was the day the two new boys were moving in and I was nervous. This time however I was going to just be nice and be my real self around them. It was easier than hating them for no reason. I had been texting Tony and a few other of the hype boys and they told me to come around to their new place later today after I met the new member .my thoughts were interrupted by the boys shouting. This time it didn't sound like they were joking around though, it sounded angry.

Josh-"I can't believe they would fucking do this."
Jaden-"and then go on Social Media like non of this is a big deal"

I slowly crept down to the bottom of the stairs and sat on the last step. It wasn't my place to get involved but I still wanted to know what was going on.

Bryce-"he fucked up this time"
?-"didn't you give him a second chance"
I could hear someone's voice and I guessed it was one of the new boys as I couldn't make out who else from sway it could be.
Josh-"yeah he was even here the other night."
Jaden-"fuck we let him talk to savannah"
Okay great looks like I am getting dragged into this
??-"savannah? Anthony's sister?"
Kio-"yeah that's her"
?-"why does it matter if he talked to savannah"
I decided to get up and go to the room they were talking in.
Savannah-"whoever your taking about why does it mater they spoke to me"
Anthony-"savannah!"
Savannah-"what Anthony I was brought into the conversation I want to know what's going on"
Anthony-"well first off good morning to you too. Second are you okay?"
Savannah-"sorry, yeah good morning to you. I'm fine I guess but know I want to know what's going on!"
Quinton-"have you heard about nessa before?"
I shook my head no
Quinton-"Josh's ex girlfriend, they broke up not long ago"
Jaden-"and because Quinton sucks at explaining things I will take over" I chucked slightly and Quinton sighed whilst rolling his eyes.
Bryce-"roll them any further and you might find a brain back there" I once again let out a slight laugh before turning my attention back to Jaden.
Jaden-"her and Chase KiSsEd. He also tried to get with her whilst she was with josh and he was talking to another girl."
Savannah-"oh" I went over to josh and gave him a side hug. Which he looked up from and gave me a fake smile. It was hurting him and there was nothing i could do.
Savannah-"however that doesn't answer my question of why it matter I talked to chase"
Griffin-"well we don't really trust him"
Bryce-"and we don't want him to get to you"
Savannah-"I shouldn't judge people on their past mistakes but I can be wary of them"
Anthony-"savannah just be careful if your still going to do whatever your going to do"
Kio-"your just cool with her hanging out with chase"
Anthony-"there is no way in hell I can stop her from doing something she wants to do. Plus if she knows it annoys me or I don't want her to do it she will just do it more"
Savannah-"that is very true, I hate that he's hurt josh but He was nice to me and helped me out. I will still be on Josh's side always but the hype boys were really nice to me the other night and I made friends with them without Anthony's help!"
Anthony-"as long as you are careful around him. I don't want you to be hurt again"
Savannah-"how can I trust someone completely after they hurt one of my friends. I won't be able to trust chase but I want to get to know the others"
Josh-"yeah the others are really cool."
Bryce-"hold up is nobody acknowledging the fact she called josh her friend"
Griffin-"oh yeah she did"
Savannah-"I can easily go back to hating you all"
Josh-"nooooo I like being your friend and I could really do with one right now."
I smiled at Josh's giving him one last side hug before looking back up and around the room that's when I noticed two boys looking at me. I got up and went over to them.
Savannah-"I'm savannah but I guess you already gathered that"
They both let out and relived chuckle like they were nervous to meet me. The boys probably warned them that I wasn't good with new people because when I looked over my shoulder all of them were staring in amazement at me.
?-"Noah"
??-"Blake"
Savannah-"well now that we have all met and settled the fact that we are friends lets go eat. I'm starving"
Bryce-"when are you not" he chuckled at me
Savannah-"shut it hall" I laughed back sticking my tongue out and scrunching my nose.
Kio-"I'm making pancakes sav come help" he shouted running past us all to the kitchen which I instantly followed suit. I  wasn't going to tell them my plan about going to the hype house I didn't want them to think I had chosen chase over them but I wanted to go speak to the new friends I had actually made. Me and kio got to choose the music we were listening to as we were making breakfast as everyone else sat at the island in the middle of the room. I had convinced kio to play one direction even though it didn't take much convincing. As soon as the song came on me and kio were dancing around the kitchen like maniacs before he gave me a boost up onto the island where I was jumping up and down. All the other boys were either videoing singing or laughing at me and kio. It might have taken longer then needed as we were to busy dancing and singing to one direction but it was fun and i felt like myself which I hadn't felt in months.

We were all sitting down in the kitchen eating our pancakes and the boys were planing on what videos they were making today.
Griffin-"Noah, Blake we are going to start adding you to our account videos so we tease the fans. Then in a week we will announce you guys as official sway members."
Noah-"cool with me"
Blake-"are we going to be posting videos today?"
Josh-"yeah and we will probably be out on tiktok room. Also I have to film teatok"
Jaden-"ughhh were always on tiktok room" he said sighing rolling his eyes
Savannah-"what are you guys on about?"
Quinton-"it's an Instagram page that posts tiktok drama"
I just burst out laughing and all of them turned to look at me.
Savannah-"sorry I just find it funny that so many people are invested in your life's and drama"
Bryce-"keep forgetting your not used to this"
Noah-"all the boys were on it last night with the whole chase thing"
Blake-"and savannah was on it the other day!"
I felt a lump grow in my throat but there was no way non of the boys would of said anything about the other night and my past.
Anthony-"it's for nothing bad sav calm down" he could tell how anxious I was and how close I was to another anxiety attack.
Blake-"I'm sorry I didn't mean to stress you out. It's only about your first post with the boys on tiktok and that you were in Taylers video."
Savannah-"oh okay" I said feeling my breathing going back to normal
Savannah-"wasn't your fault I got stressed I'm just new to being surrounded by people who are kinda famous"
Kio-"it's fine sav it took us ages to adjust to the change"
Noah-"you are also on it again today because you have just hit 1 million followers on tiktok"
Savannah-"for fuck sake this is y'all's fault" I said pointing to all the boys other than the new two.
Griffin-"guilty! but now you have fans so your going to have to start posting"
Savannah-"I don't have to do shit" I said with a smirk.
Jaden-"can't let the fans down" he said smirking back at me.
Savannah-"wasn't going to but you guys don't have to worry about that"