Epilogue

7 years later.

I made it. I had made it to my wedding day. I was here in my hotel room with my two little girls. The boys saved me from everything and now here I was marrying my best friend...

I was sitting on the floor of my hotel room as Darcy was running around causing chaos as per usual. I shook my head laughing at the girl.

Savannah-"diz be careful your gonna hurt yourself" I laughed as she ignored my warning and carried on.

She got her nickname from being well her clumsy silly self. Ever since she could walk she was trying to run around and was falling over everything. Diz is what Bryce usually calls her but every now and again I will too.

I turned my head to look down at Daisy who was carefully placing her jigsaw pieces together. She was quietly fumbling with the piece as a bit of her tongue poked out from her mouth.

Savannah-"you okay dais"
Daisy-"yep I'm fine mommy" she murmured placing another piece together.

All of a sudden a knock on my door jolted me up to go and answer it. Darcy was quick to it before me.

Darcy-"hurry up mommy" she said as I got closer.

As I went on my tiptoes to look out the peep hole I saw Dixie Avani and charli standing there.

Darcy-"come on mommy" she said slightly pulling on my robe I giggled at her.
Savannah-"come here dar" I say picking up the four year old. She wrapped her little legs around my waist as I opened the door for the girls to come in.

Avani-"there's the bride to be" she said smiling and hugging me.
Charli-"how are my favourite two princesses" she said taking darcy of my hip and onto hers.

Daisy came running over to Dixie who picked her up onto her own hip.

Dixie-"are you excited?"
Savannah-"yeah but I'm hella nervous"
Avani-"don't be you know he will be waiting for you at the end of the isle."
Charli-"is Daniel with the boys then?"
Savannah-"yep my little man is getting ready with his dad" I said with a smile as the girls entered the room.

Avani-"okay come on then let's get your makeup done"
Charli-"I'll get these two monkeys ready" she said putting Darcy down and grabbing her hand and getting Daisy from Dixie.

Dixie-"I'll make a start on your hair?"
Savannah-"yeah okay thank you guys again"
Avani-"I told you to stop thanking us you know how long I've wanted to do this"
Savannah-"yeah I know" I said smiling at her as she began to do my makeup.

~

Charli brought my two little girls back into the room in their matching bridesmaid dresses. They looked gorgeous.

Darcy-"look mommy look" she said pointing to her dress.
Savannah-"wow aren't you both just so pretty."
Daisy-"I look like a princess"
Savannah-"you alway do, do you both like your dresses?"

The nodded before doing a little spin in their dresses. They both giggled at each other finding it very mesmerising to spin in them. It wasn't long until they both fell on their bums still giggling.

Avani took my hand to go get me into my dress as Dixie and Charli watched over my two girls.

~

I came out of the small room we were in and stepped out.

Avani-"wow sav!"
Savannah-"does it look good?" I asked turning my head to look at her.
Avani-"absolutely stunning"
Savannah-"thanks vani" she gave me a quick hug before leading me out to the others.