S2 CHP 37: Taking A Dip

Hey, fam! It's Setset19GM back with a new chapter again... Thanks for 10K + Reads too, as I said always appreciated the support, and honestly, I don't have anything to say so... Let's start the chapter already!

Meme Of The Day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Intro:

Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously on "A Harassment Situation"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pearl: ...And they happened to find us and... Tried to rape us... but mostly for... Marina...

Glanced back to Marina who was about to cry.

Marina: It was... Too much...

She then covers her face with her hands crying.

Pearl: ...It's okay, Marina...

She went to Marina and hugged her.

Melody: That's really horrible...

Red/(Y/N): ...Those motherf*ckers! *getting very angry* ...how did you two escape then?

Pearl then stopped hugging Marina.

Pearl: Well, while they're busy... With... Marina... I called the police at the right time and they arrested those b*tches! *she shouted angrily*

Marina then wiped her tears.

Marina: ...And apparently, they escaped the police and continue their harassing rampage... That's why we keep more bodyguards with us when we go outside.

Red/(Y/N): ...But I didn't even see any bodyguards yet...

Pearl: Well, they are guarding us from high places like buildings so those Perv. Bros. won't try doing anything with us again.

Red/(Y/N): ...Mark my words, if I find them I will make them suffer or instantly kill them without any hesitation! *he made his serious face again*

Pearl: Please, ...take care of them, so Marina can't have nightmares about those times anymore...

He then nodded and looked at Melody.