S1 CHP 18: The Real Meal

Ayo Fam! It's me, the one and only
Setset19 GM himself back. At. It. Again, with a new chapter for y'all homies out there. Just wanna say thanks again for the support and the reads and all that, and I realized when I checked the rankings for this book, we were now in Top 5 in the tag splatoon2 Check it!

 Just wanna say thanks again for the support and the reads and all that, and I realized when I checked the rankings for this book, we were now in Top 5 in the tag splatoon2 Check it!

Alright! With that out of the way,. Prepare yourself for the chapter that I am currently suffering I mean. Enjoying from... well... Umm, that's it... Enjoy! 😎😄

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Intro:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Previously On "Secrets Out"

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Callie then took the book from her and tried to read it in case something changed.

Callie: Woah! This is new...

Marie then slowly looked at the book while having that tiny blush on her face.

Callie: I'll read it for you! *She giggles* He changed the other stats and added new ones. Let's see.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Red's Stats:

Rizz Level: 11/10

Attractiveness Level: 11/10Cuteness Level: IT'S OVER 9000!!!

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Seeing this made Marie a little more embarrassed at the sight.

Callie: Oh, wait! There's more!? *she then laughs*

Marie: Please stop... *still blushing*

Callie: No! I will still read it. *she then reads a topic*

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

How Handsome is Red?

When I first met Red, I was shocked to see this handsome guy come right back into my life to help me. I was so happy that I met him again. Those eyes... It looks like I'm looking at the Bahamas right now. He isn't just handsome, he is the sweetest and kindest person I know, and... I think I'm a bit obsessed with him now...