CHP 30 : Stand Down!

Hey guys! Setset19GM here back with a new chapter, I just want thank you guys for 6K+ Reads, you guys are awesome! There will be no chapter on Monday, I will post chapters on Saturday and Sunday only from now on, so I hope you guys understand and enjoy the chapter!

Meme of the Day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two then looked at each other and blushed before looking back at Melody.

Pearl: *she paused her game* I think... I kinda liked him too...

Marina: ...It's very obvious, Pearl... *she rolls her eyes while smirking*

Pearl: ...What!? ...I'm not even being too obvious!

Marina: ...Don't you think I didn't notice, when we all slept yesterday, you really wanted to sleep next to Red/(Y/N) and not to mention you're arm was on Red/(Y/N) the whole night if I recall and it's even funny when you deny even if you actually like him. *she smirked*

Pearl: uhh... Ok, fine! It was obvious that I liked him, but don't think you don't like him as well...

Marina: ...Alright, we can all agree that we all liked him, ok?

Pearl: hehe... I knew you would like him too, I already saw it when you carried him here when we found his unconscious body in the middle of the square.

Marina: ...Hmph! *she crossed her arms*

Melody: ...I can't even believe we all liked the same guy. ...Do you think... Callie and Marie liked him too?

Marina: It's possible... *she shrugs* ...we'll find out later on...

Melody: ...But wh- *she was cut off*

Suddenly Red/(Y/N) approached them with their food, interrupting their conversation.

Red/(Y/N): ...Hey, what are you girls talking about? *he said while putting the food on the table*

Melody: ...Oh, n-nothing! *she stutters*

Marina: ...Just talking about how we appreciate you as our friend! *she faked smiled*

Pearl: ...Yup, that's it!

Red/(Y/N): ...Aww, that's sweet! Come on, let's eat already, I'm hungry! *he said while he sits on the couch*