S1 CHP 21: Test Run

Hey Fam! It's me! Setset19 GM is here with another new chapter for y'all. Also, thanks for the 3K+ reads; I forgot to say it in the last chapter, so yeah, thank you, guys! And enjoy!!! 😉😎

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Intro:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Previously On "New Powers"

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Author/Narrator

After minutes of scanning and electrifying Red's brain while suffering pain and headaches, the scan was now complete, as he was still wearing it.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Red's POV

He was holding his head in pain as he tried to calm down.

Red: *he panted* Damn... Some fucking painful ass shit...

Melody: Red, are you okay!? She said she was worried.

Red: Don't worry, Melody; I am going to be fine. So don't worry.

She nodded reluctantly while giving a fake smile.

Sheldon: Now, the final thing you need to know!

Red: What now...?

Sheldon: You gotta practice the Mind command, and also, you see the button on the right side of the shades?

Red: Yeah?

Sheldon: That's called "RAGE MODE." When you turn it on, your Strength, Speed, and Defense will increase!

Red: Okay, then

He was about to press the button before Sheldon stopped him.

Sheldon: Wait! Not now... You need to use it at the right time. Not in my shop.

Red: Oh, alright, fine.

Sheldon: There is also another button next to it. *he points at the left side of the shades*

Red: This? *he points at the button*

Sheldon: You can press that; it's just to activate "Splat Mode" and "Normal Mode".

Red: What are those? *he questions him*

Sheldon: "Splat Mode" is for every time you play at the lobby to not get banned and "Normal Mode" is currently right now... It's in "Normal Mode".

Red: Before I leave, can I ask how the shades can turn into these weapons? When I think of It, the shades are pretty small compared to their forms; how did you manage to pull it off?

Sheldon: Well, it's called nanotech for a reason, right? It uses billions of nanoparticles every time you want it to change, and I happen to have just the right materials to make it with!