chapter 9

You are harshly pushed into the empty room as taehyung locks the door behind. Approaching you with small teasing steps with a sly smirk on his face. Taking your high heel off with one swift motion of your feet you wait for him to come closer to you. Taehyung tilts his head to a side and approaches with the same cocky attitude. When he is close enough to you  he leans his face closer to yours, slowly tucking a piece of hair behind your ear. You look at him with vary eyes, panting slightly. When he brings his face closer to your neck and inhales your scent he hums in satisfaction and proceeds to press his body against yours. 

You quickly push him back and knee him in the guts making him stumble backwards. You rush to run away but he is quick enough to catch you. Pulling you closer to his chest before he once again smashes your body against the wall. You wince at the hard contact. "god do you have any idea how turned on i am right now?" he chuckles darkly. "you know what this is what i like so much about you. From the moment i laid eyes on you, i knew you were different." he admitted.

Pressing his body against yours he held both of your wrists in his hands to prevent you from moving so much as you struggled to get out of his grip. "you know i never wanted our first meeting to be like this." he said in a low voice. You looked at him confused. Had he known you way before today? You wondered. "the moment i laid eyes on you all those months ago when we had a meeting at your fathers' house, i couldn't stop thinking about you." he said remembering the event of that day. "do you have any idea how much i have wanted you all this time?" he asks and buries his head in the crook of your neck, the tip of his nose tracing the skin of your neck making you shiver slightly.

 "why do you think your useless father got such a high position in the gang hmm?" he mumbles into your skin making you gulp harshly. "i never let him know about anything because i knew that useless lunatic would try to use it against me to get an upper hand on me but had i known that that old creep would sell you off to jeon fucking jungkook, my only rival! I would have killed him long long back." he growls making you flinch a little and close your eyes.

He leans his head back to take a look at your face again. His hot minty breath fanning on your lips. "ah look at me." he orders with a low moan. Strangely enough you do as he says and slowly open your eyes to look at him so close to you face. One slight movement and his lips would be on yours. "do you have any idea how much i want to rip this dress off of you right." he growls again making you involuntarily move backwards. But it was of no use, you were trapped between his arms and the wall. "do you have any idea how crazy you are driving me right now?" he whispers in your ear, his hands travelling down your waist. "do you have any idea how much i want to fuck you right here?" he moans, before leaning closer to capture your lips with his.

You push him back with all your might, "stay the fuck away from me you fucking pervert!" you hiss at him and glare. Taehyung chuckles again and tsks, "i knew you'd react like this. I've heard you can be quite a brat and are really hard to tame." he comments. "but thats okay i know just how to make you mine." his smirks widens and he once again harshly grabs your arms and pulls you closer to his chest. "i also know how possessive jungkook is about what is his, and there is no way he will let me just have you... So after thinking about it for a while i finally came up with a plan." he adds. " if i can't win against jungkook i can surely just take a shortcut and make you mine...my way." your heart beats faster as you feel his icy stare on you.

"i searched days and night for your weakness, i found it almost impressive that you feared almost nothing. But ofcourse you're only human after all, because then i found out about...him" he chuckles darkly and waits fir your reaction. " you know your friend? Five feet something? Nice hair? A little short? What was his name.. Jihyun? Jimmy? J...jaemin?" he teases, your eyes widens as your eyes gets teary. "ahh right... Jimin." he whispers darkly. You gulp and try to stand taller. "you're bluffing!" you hiss at him, the lump in your throat making it hard for you to speak. "awh no... I for once am not kidding." he announces. You struggle to get out of his grip as you you hit him on the chest multiple times but your actions are sloppy and weak as your mind is fogged by thoughts of jimin. Taehyung laughs at your sudden change in behaviour. Enjoying how weak you looked.

"let me go you fucking asshole! I dont wanna hear any of your fucking bullshit anymore!" you growl at him. "oh are you sure? I mean i can torture jimin and ask for a video from one of my guys who are currently holding him hostage... if thats what it'll take to make you believe me." he smirks and suggest. "or better yet how about i just put you on call with him. Your heart drops upon hearing his words, was he perhaps saying the truth? Dialing a number on his phone taehyung quickly makes a call and puts it on speaker. " torture the guy, i wanna hear him scream and beg." he orders as soon as the guy on the other side of the line pick up. Faint noises of a guy screaming and begging immediately fills the quiet room, but it doesn't take long for you to recognise his voice. "j-jimin!?" you scream into the microphone. "y-y/n? Is that you? Where have you been y/n!? Ahhhh-" he seems to be beaten again as he lets out a loud scream once again. "j-jimin i-i won't let anything happen to you ok-"

"alright thats enough!" taehyungs announces and cuts the call. "so do you believe me now?" he coos. You say nothing as tears begin rolling down your cheeks, struggling to stand up straight you sob loudly. Taehyung only chuckles, "stop fighting and be mine already and i'll let your little friend leave." he offers and presses his body against yours again. You are no longer able to make anything out and you just stand there, trapped between his arms. You can feel him harshly kissing your neck and grinding against you but you are to weak to fight him as you stand there numb. Thoughts of jimin worrying you, you suddenly felt all your walls crashing down as tears falls down your cheeks. "please please let him go." you whisper and beg. "of course... All i ask for in return is you. All of you." he says before harshly kissing you. You dont kissing him back you just stand there. Taehyung gets frustrated at your lack of response and growls against your lips.

Suddenly the door flung open, and before you can register anything taehyung is being thrown to the other side of the room. The other man throws countless punches on his face, and kicks him in the ribs. Though your eyes were blurry you could make out it was jungkook. You do nothing as you stand there and watch him beat the shit out of taehyung. Kicking him one last time jungkook runs towards you. His eyes are wide in shock as he looks at your teary eyes and smudged lipstick. Your clothes are messed up and so is your hair. "y-y/n are you okay?" he asks with eyes full of concern. You waste no time before tightly hugging him and sobbing into his chest. Your body shakes violently as jungkook stands there not knowing how to react. He was beyond worried at this point. He had never seen you act this way. What must have taehyung done? The thought bugged him too much. "y/n tell me what happened." he asks softly.

leaning out you look into his eyes, wondering if he was worth telling everything. Wondering if he would help you. Wondering if he would even care.  Your eyes feels heavier each time you blink until you no longer can see clearly. Your vision blurry as darkness takes over and you fall into his arms once again. All your weight now on jungkook as he stumbles backwards. The look of horror on his face as he shakes your body and calls your name over and over again. "y-y/n! A-are you- i-" he struggles to form words as panic takes over. Throwing your now limp body over his shoulder jungkook quickly runs out towards his car from the back exit and drives off to his mansion.