chapter 8

Checking yourself out in the mirror one last time, your lips curved into a little smile. It had been a while since you had dressed up like this... And though dresses and high heels weren't your thing, you somehow liked it. You liked the way you were looking. Light make up on your face giving you a natural looking glow, your thick brows lightly brushed upward making it look even more pretty. You cheeks a light shade of red because of the blush and your lips were tinted as well, making them appear fuller and plum. Your hair was in a sleek low pony tail. The red dress making your every curve show beautifully. The high heels adding to your height making your legs look longer. For some odd reason, thoughts of whether jungkook will like this new look of yours or not lingered in the back of your mind.

You were anxiously waiting for jungkook to barge into your room like he always does. Your breath hitches when you hear the room door open. Gulping, you take a deep breath before you slowly turn to look at jungkook. Jungkook's eyes widens when he sees you standing there looking absolutely gorgeous. Pit in his stomach growing bigger when his eyes travels all over your body, taking in your every beautiful feature. He wets his lips as he eyes your now fuller looking lips, more tempted than ever to kiss you senseless. You wait there for him to say something, your own eyes roaming all over his figure. His hair was styled beautifully, his forehead was exposed. The black bow tie making him look even more handsome than he already is. He was wearing an all black fitted suit, you were surprised by his body proportions. Thick thighs and small waist. His broad shoulders and biceps were in full view as he had his suit blazer helding in his hands.

Growing slightly nervous you clear your throat and look away. Jungkook mirrors your action. "hmmph not bad. I didn't know it was in you to look like a woman too." he smugly comments. You scoffed at his comment and acted like it didn't hurt you, when in fact you felt a little bad. "wow i didn't know it was in you to be even more of an asshole than you already are." you spat and rolled your eyes. Jungkook chuckles, "yeah yeah whatever, we are late anyway don't waste anymore of my time." he said before marching out of your room once again. You lamely followed behind him. It was for the first time that you were going to go out, after almost a month and a half. Though you hated the idea of attending a party just to be showed off as his 'slave', you were still a little happy to finally go out. You sat in the car with jungkook as he drove off to the party location.

Once you two reached the destination jungkook quickly got out and began walking towards the entrance, not even waiting for you to catch up with him. Since it wasn't every day that you wore high heels you found it hard to walk in them, still you managed to catch up with jungkook. Huffing slightly when he didn't pay any attention to you struggling to walk. Truth was jungkook noticed that the minute you got out of the car, but to not make it obvious that he cared about you he decided to continue walking ahead, slightly slowing his pace with each step he took so that you can catch up with him.

Once you two stepped into the venue,  audible gasps were heard from all around. People had suddenly stopped talking and moving as if they were scared. Of course they were. Though they were all part of mafia gangs that were all dangerous too, but since jungkook was sort of the main mafia leader, all the others feared him alot. You feel your cheeks burning when you feels peoples' eyes on you. Of course these people knew who you were, and to think that they knew that you were now jungkooks' 'slave' made you want to throw up. You were embarrassed. You lamely followed jungkook around the place with your head down. He looked proud to have you follow him around like this. Your fingers curled into tiny fists by your side as you tried to not let your current situation bother you too much.

Suddenly jungkook stops walking, you almost bump into his shoulder as you look up confused. Then you realised you two were standing right infront of you father. Your father had a nasty smile plastered on his face. He looked proud, it made you want to punch him on the face. Jungkook looks at you father, he couldn't help but think of what a scumbag your father was, selling his own daughter to save his ass. Pathetic. "i hope my daughter has been of good use to you sir." he says shameless and bows his head before jungkook. Not being able to control yourself anymore you try to lounge at him and attack him but instead jungkook glares at you and stops you from creating a scene. You don't even know why you were being so obedient and behaving the way he wants you to but then you decided to not create a scene and rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"she is..." jungkook pauses and looks at you up and down before continuing, "adequate" he smirks. You felt humiliated and you wanted nothing more than to smack the stupid smirk out of his face and make him feel half as humiliated as you felt. Before any of you can say anything, another man strides closer to where you all were standing and clears his throat. Turning to look at the man who just interrupted the stupid conversation your eyes widens when you see just who is standing infront of you. Kim Taehyung. Jungkooks' body tenses up a little to at taehyungs' sudden intrusion. "oh really? You have got to be lying jungkook. How can a girl like her just be...adequate?" he comments his eyes roaming all over your figure as he licks his lips before making eye contact with you.

You gulp suddenly feeling uncomfortable under his strong gaze. Unconsciously you move behind jungkook to hide yourself behind his broad shoulders. Jungkook looks really pissed as he tries not to punch taehyung in the face. "watch it taehyung" he hisses, taehyung quirks and eyebrow before chuckling. "what? Why? I am just complement your slave since you won't do it." he answers and tries to act all innocent yet the way he put extra emphasis on the word slave, didn't go unnoticed by either of you. He steps a bit to the right to take a better look at you again. This time you couldn't hold yourself back any longer as you took one quick step forward and slapped taehyung right across his face making his eyes widen. The loud sound of the slap attracting peoples' attention from around you.

Taehyung looks around to find shocked face before he glares at you and tries to slap you back but before he can do anything jungkook steps in front of you. "alright thats enough. No need to create drama." he says annoyed before grabbing you arm harshly and dragging you to a corner where there was no one around. "what the fuck do you think you are doing huh?" he hisses, his hold is tight and it makes you wince. "fuck you jungkook dont tell me what to do!" you yell at him, but not loud enough to grab unwanted attention again. You slap his hand away, and push him backwards before marching in the opposite direction.

Jungkook looks at you marching away from him and huffs in frustration but decides to take care of you later as he knew it would only create unnecessary drama. As you were marching through the hallways a small tear escapes your eyes. You hated how you were being talked about like you were an object. Wiping the tears away you take another turn, letting your legs take you away from whatever this place was. Suddenly you felt a hand cover your mouth from behind and grab your little body to an empty room right next to you. You kick your legs and try to get out of the strong grip of the unknown mans' arm. "where do you think you are going after slapping me like that in front of everyone huh?" the deep voice growled in your ear. Your eyes widen when you realise who it is as you struggled harder to get out of his strong grip.