Chapter 23 (Final)

As Shen Wei bet with Yezhun, Shen Wei and Li Qian are both pregnant too, about five months late from Bai Houtian. But she never tell to Yezhun about her huge belly. Still Yezhun suspicious on her huge belly. Month by months passed, Shen Wei gave birth to his triplets babies while Li Qian is already gave birth to a baby for her husband, Yezhun. After Shen Wei is warded after the birth, her family members come to the ward to see the babies of her and Zhao Yunlan and visit her also.

''Wow, jiejie! That's why you had a huge belly during the pregnancy and you didn't want me to scan your belly! You want to make a surprise to us all with this triplets babies!'' Yezhun happily said to Shen Wei on the bed that now has an energy to talk and move.

After the birth by operation, Shen Wei was put in a deep sleep for her rest in giving birth for the triplets; a son and two daughters where the son in the middle. Conversely with her life for being a sister in the middle of her two brothers.

''I told you that me and Qian will pregnant too and now I proved to you, didi! I wasn't pregnant for a baby but triplets. Now, I won from the bet! I have three babies for my first pregnancy, unlike your wife and our sister-in-law who just have a baby,'' Shen Wei replied while teasing back to Yezhun as her energy came back now.

Zhao Yunlan sighs a little to see his wife with this crazy little brother-in-law that always having a stupid plan and prank.

''But you did stake your life for this pregnancy, Xiao Wei! I almost lost my breath when the doctor said you almost die for the last baby you gave birth!'' Zhao Yunlan scolded to hear the bet of his wife did with his younger brother-in-law, made Shen Wei swallows hard for the scold from her husband.

''You did what, didi with her? A bet to have how many babies for the first pregnancy? How could you, didi to kill your jiejie with that bet!'' Wu Xie scolded as he heard that bet from the front door and he rushes to get Yezhun to hit his little brother.

''Gege! It's not me to bet that! It's jiejie, gege! Why you hit me now?!'' Yezhun whined as he got a hit by hits on his back from his elder brother.

Wu Xie stops his hitting on Yezhun and he looks at Shen Wei that grinning to him to admit Yezhun's words. Bai Houtian that holding her five months old son is surprised and shocked to see her husband kept hitting on Yezhun as soon as they entered into that ward for a visit. Li Qian with her daughter in her hold just grins to her elder sister-in-law who is younger 10 years from her by the age.

''Meimei!! You...'' Wu Xie lost his words to scold his younger sister, but he just gets his sister and hugs her tightly while landing several kisses on her face and crown of head, making Shen Wei suffocated for those many kisses on her face.

''I am sorry, gege. Even I don't make a bet, but our triplets bond is already inside me and can make me have a chance to pregnant triplets too like us. And you see my babies with Yunlan now, gege. They are triplets too like us. It's a miracle that I still alive after the last baby was born,'' Shen Wei said but still have a guilty feeling to make that bet and almost lost her life in the operation room.

Wu Xie nods with a sigh to hear his sister's words.

''Don't ever make that bet again, meimei. I was shocked to hear that bet. Even you give birth for a baby, it doesn't matter for me or Yunlan as long as you are safe, meimei,'' Wu Xie scolded again but now a bit soft.

''Xie gege said the truth, Zhao Wei! Don't do it again!'' Zhao Yunlan reminded at Shen Wei's side.

Shen Wei smiles with her nod as she heard her marriage name was called by her husband. She knows her husband is warned her with a scold too.

''How about aunty Wei, Yunlan? Is she done with her birth?'' Shen Wei suddenly asked, changed the conversation.

''Yes, Xiao Wei during your sleep! She got a pair twins babies like her and your father Mianmian. The elder is a boy and the younger is a girl,'' Zhao Yunlan replied as he knew about Kunlun and Wei who got the babies too through Long Hun's mind.