Chapter 15

The next morning, Zhao Yunlan woke up with Shen Wei in his embrace. He looks around to see all of them are still in a deep sleeping as well as his lover, Shen Wei. Kunlun in his body keeps whispering those words where he can feel his body near them. Zhao Yunlan rubs his eyes for a moment before he looks to one direction that Kunlun told to him.

'I am sure I can feel my body from that direction. It's like something distracted me to feel more on my body. Like something has blocked my body from me to get it back,' Kunlun said.

'Didn't they tell us last night that they were caught up by those weird men when they found the second body? If Pang Zhi told us that your body is there, that's mean, those men are guarding your body at there. But why? Who are they actually? Why are they guarded your body?' Zhao Yunlan asked.

'I am not sure. During the war, I just recognize my Wei, Wei's father, Zhang Qiling's father and mother, and... Wait! That one...' Kunlun said but then he silents to remember that one during the war.

'Who is that one, Kunlun?' Zhao Yunlan asked.

'That king's son who tried to get my Wei and my power! Zhujiu!' Kunlun told.

'Zhujiu? Is he still alive?' Zhao Yunlan asked.

'Maybe... Because those weird men have the face and body just like him. I mean the weird face and body. The monster beast like lycan (**in the picture below). If I am not wrong, those men are Zhujiu's soldiers. Lycan breeds are hardly to die, unlike the creatures from the other kingdoms. They can live for hundred centuries Another creature that hardly to die are the fairies. I wonder too for where are those fairies went away after the war. I am sure they are not sank to the melted ice from those dragons' fire,' Kunlun told.

'How many kingdoms around your kingdom, Kunlun? And what kind of those creatures in those kingdoms?' Zhao Yunlan asked

Zhao Yunlan wants to know the detail as now he should know every danger at front sooner or later to find the bodies of Kunlun and Wei since they didn't know what's inside this mysterious island. This island has many secrets and weird things that still not exposed to the peoples outside. This island just has its location but not existed in the eyes of ordinary peoples.

Since beginning he knows about this island, he didn't know the detail. He just knows about this island is mystery with many weird things happened like what's happened to the old vessel of Captain Congbo and a few more fishermen and peoples who reported about this island as well as he knows some stories from Kunlun when it's related to his investigation works in SID. That's why the SID unit was developed by the higher superior to investigate the weird cases on and in the ocean for the safety of their peoples like the fishermen, boatmen and etcetera.

'About hundreds I guess. But mostly were collapsed by that melted ice of dragons after their own fire melted the ice around their bodies and sank down all those kingdoms around my kingdom. Maybe because of my kingdom is still safe unlike their kingdoms, thus some of them which still safe moved to live in my kingdom like those lycan breeds. But I can't see any fairy in this island. There are also the crows, flowers, snakes, wolf, cats and many tribes from the other kingdoms. I am not sure where are they now whether they are safe or collapsed too. But seeing Zhu and Da Qing are with us now, I guess some of their tribes were escaped to the mainland,' Kunlun told.