Chapter 22

Wu family members are busy in preparing the wedding day of the triplets; Wu Xie, Shen Wei and Yezhun. The big triple wedding will be held in the Wu family's guesthouse with the witnessed by Wu family members, the workers of Wu family, Mr. Zhao, SID staffs, vessel crews, police marine department and even Kunlun and Wei are coming for their wedding. That day was used wisely for the triplets to introduce their real aunty and Kunlun as their uncle to Wu family members and Mr. Zhao.

''I can't believe your father is also from that Mianmian who stuck inside your father Shen Nong. I mean that guy from 10,000 years ago. So, that Shen family who adopted you, are they related to your father Shen Nong?'' Mr. Wu asked to Shen Wei and Yezhun.

''It's coincidentally to have an adopted parents with Shen family too. They were not related to us or even our biological father, Shen Nong. Father Shen Nong didn't have any sibling or family member. He is an orphan since baby. But the same between father Shen Nong and our adopted parents is they were already dead,'' Shen Wei said when they are meeting in the bride's room before the wedding started.

Yezhun and Wu Xie nod agreed for Shen Wei's words about their father's relatives. Zhao Yunlan, Bai Houtian and Li Qian just listening to their conversation at there.

''It's alright, Shen Wei and Yezhun! You both are our son and daughter too like Wu Xie. You both are the nephew and niece of Er shu and San shu. Also for Kunlun and Wei,'' Wu Xie's adopted mother said with assurance.

''And my sons and daughter too since Shen Wei will marry to my son, Yunlan!'' Mr. Zhao replied.

''You got your new family now, triplets! With me and Wei!'' Kunlun assured.

The triplets smile to them all.

''Well, well, grooms! What are you three doing at here in the bride's room? You should not see them before the wedding! Go now to your room! You are banned from seeing your brides! Please hold your desire now and see them on the aisle!''

They all in the bride's room are startled when they heard high voice of the makeup man at the front door that just coming to makeup on the brides. But then they are laughing before they leave the brides to the makeup man. Zhao Yunlan quickly landed a kiss on Shen Wei's cheek before that makeup man scolded him again. Shen Wei just chuckles to see the brave her husband to be to kiss her cheek in front of that fierce makeup man. As that makeup man took over the work to makeup the brides, Shen Wei keeps going in texting with Zhao Yunlan.

[He is annoying me for his nagging on us to see our brides. He didn't give me a chance to kiss you before the marriage. But I did in front of him! Deserve him to be strict on us! 😠] - Zhao Yunlan.

[Don't mad, Yunlan! He just wants us to have a good wedding. You know that seeing the brides before the wedding can bring a bad day. He didn't want that happens to us soon. This is our wedding, Yunlan. You, me and theirs. Please don't mad, okay? You know without a kiss before the wedding, I still love you, right? 😘] - Shen Wei.

[Oh, sweet! Xiao Wei, I am always love you, you know? Even I am busy with my works and will leave you sometimes for my works, but still, I will put you inside my heart. Always will love you, Xiao Wei 😘💕] - Zhao Yunlan.

[I know that, Yunlan! The short meeting between us during the journey but the deep love between us, right?😉] - Shen Wei.

[Hahaha!! Xiao Wei, I am not good in romantic words but yes, you are right about that. I didn't expect that I can meet with my love during that journey. I will remember that journey for the rest of life. That journey brought me a wonderful memories with you and the others too. Soon, we can tell our children about our wonderful journey, okay?] - Zhao Yunlan.