Chapter 12

As the days passed, they finally arrived to that island location. As expected by Zhao Yunlan they can't see that island. Shen Wei and Yezhun lean near to the upper deck near to pilot cabin with their pendant and ring are on their hands but nothing happens. No sign of that island will reveal itself or pull them to that island. Zhao Yunlan sighs as he thought those pendant and ring are not the key to enter that island.

''Maybe I should use Kunlun's third eyes now. Kunlun, can you do that?'' Zhao Yunlan asked.

'I will try,' Kunlun replied in Zhao Yunlan's mind.

Zhao Yunlan closes his eyes and slowly he opens back. Now he can see that island, but they are staying at the back of island. Zhao Yunlan ordered to Captain Congbo to move the vessel to the side direction to find the front of island. The location that Wu Xie sent is still beyond of this sea surface. That location is may locate on the land, not the near shore or coastal water.

''Wait, wait, wait!'' Shen Wei suddenly called as she saw her pendant is shining as well as the ring with Yezhun.

Zhao Yunlan looks at Shen Wei as he asked Captain Congbo to stop the vessel. But now those items are not shined anymore.

''These pendant and ring are shined at that location,'' Yezhun told as he pointed to that location the vessel left a moment ago.

Zhao Yunlan turns to Captain Congbo and asks him to turn to that location. Captain Congbo himself piloting the vessel to that direction till Shen Wei asked to stop. Those pendant and ring on their hands keep shining brightly. Zhao Yunlan looks at the direction of that island. It's not the front of island, but the side of island.

''Your body has surrounded by that flame too, Chief Zhao!'' Guo stated as he saw his chief's body as well as the others.

'Maybe Long Hun's body is there that caused my flame on those items and your body are reacted to him. But I can't see his body now or even his spirit,' Kunlun said.

''How to go there? Can the small boats enter that island from this side?'' Zhao Yunlan asked to Captain Congbo.

''My small boats can go there if that island allowed you to pass its border. Can't you see the border with Kunlun's third eyes, chief?'' Captain Congbo asked back.

''Border? I just can see the black energy like a dome smoke,'' Zhao Yunlan replied.

''How did you know there is border around that island, Captain Congbo?'' Lin asked as he also can see that black energy around that island.

''We once passed here to go to the next island. But suddenly our front deck was burned by that border. Captain Congbo tried his best to pull back our old vessel to the back before we all burned out by that border. But we can't see anything at front if not because of our front vessel was burned,'' Henry told about the old story of their journey with their old vessel.

''Oh, really? Then, the mysterious island was started to be known from that time?'' Sang asked.

Henry nods admitted.

''You see this, okay?'' Henry added and he gets something to throw to that border in front of them while Zhao Yunlan and Lin can see clearly of that border.

''Oh, my! That metal was burned!'' Guo stated with his shock to see the metal that Henry threw was burned out.

''How to go there without burning ourselves?'' Zhu asked.

''Lin, let's try our talisman,'' Zhao Yunlan suggested.

Lin nods to Zhao Yunlan and they both chant a spell on their talismans before they attach to that border, but just burned out by that border.