Chapter 44

Hanlim University
Gymnasium

"Where's Chaeyoung Unnie?..." Tzuyu asked, as she was putting her vest...

"I've been trying to contact her earlier but she's unattended..."

"Eh??..."

"I don't know, but seems like Chaeyoung and Mina Unnie got into fight..."

"What do you mean???."

"They're not talking, and seems like they're avoiding each other ..."

"But, I talked to Mina Unnie the other day and she told me that Chaeyoung and her is okay..."

"Tzu, maybe we should talk to Chaeyoung later... I'm getting worried about her..."

"Arasso, Unnie. After the practice... I will try to contact her.."

"Okay..."

-

While making some frappe for the costumer's order, a delivery guy suddenly came inside while holding a bouquet of red roses...

"Good Morning Ma'am.." The guy politely greeted them... "May I speak with Ms.Sana Minatozaki..." He added...

"I'am Ms.Minatozaki...." Sana said, and she was starting to curious...

"Whoahhh... Sana~Chan seems like you have a admirer..." Mahiro teasingly said...

"Ms.Minatozaki. This flower is for you." The guy said as he handed the flower to Sana...

Sana was hesitant to get the  flowers since the fact that she didn't even know where it came from.

"Whoahh!!! That's so sweet..." Fuka giggles.

"Someone send those flowers for you..."

"Thank you but, may I know who gave this flowers?.."

"From Ms.Chou Tzuyu."

"Tzuyu???..." Sana's eyes went wide...

"Tzuyu??? Tzuyu~Chan??.." Mahiro asked...

"Yeah, it's from Ms.Chou Tzuyu. Before she left the country she visits our flower shop. She talk to our manager and she asked us to  deliver some flowers to you everyday. "

"Huh???..."

"She paid huge of money for this, Ms.Minatozaki we hope that you appreciate it (/^-^(^ ^*)/..."

"OMG!!! Sana ~Chan are you in a relationship with Tzuyu~Chan???.." Mahiro surprisingly asked.

"Have a good day Ms.Minatozaki 🙂.."

After the guy leave the place Sana explain to her co-workers what is her true relationship with Tzuyu........

"Whoahhh, Sana ~Chan... Why you didn't tell us that you guys are in a relationship???... Whoahhh, That's why I always notice Tzuyu~Chan stares at you with full of admiration Everytime she visits the cafe...." Mahiro said...

"Sorry, if I didn't tell you guys sooner... Actually I don't know how to tell it you, since we introduce ourselves as a friend..."

"No, No... It's Okay Sana~Chan... We are happy that you already fix your relationship with Tzuyu~Chan...."

"Fuka is right... We are happy to the both of you (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ...." Mahiro added...

"Thank you for your understanding 🙂..."

-

While having a snacks in the gym, Tzuyu's phone suddenly vibrates so she quickly get and check it. A sudden smile form into her lips the moment she read Sana's name in the screen..