Chapter 12

Tzuyu and Sana went to the nearest restaurant to have some brunch.... While waiting for their food, Tzuyu was just staring at Sana...

"I'm going to melt Tzuuuu..." Sana pout...

"I just can stare at your face  for the whole day, I love staring at you...." Tzuyu said . .

"Ya....."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kiyowo 😄 so all this time you're blushing because of me....^^ ..."

"Mmmm..." Sana hummed as she was shy to Tzuyu...

"Your eyes are already swollen... people might think that I made you cry..." Tzuyu jokingly said....

"It's true, you made me cry ...."

"Sorry 🙂..." Tzuyu lean closer and playfully held Sana's chin...

"Ya ~ You really learn how to date after we broke up huh...."

"Yeah, because I promise to myself if one day we will be back to each other I promise that I will do my responsibility to you as your girlfriend..."

"Tzuyu~ah...."

"Do you really still love me????..." Tzuyu asked...

"I'am... Sorry for leaving you before ..."

"It's alright, let just forget the pain from the past... What matters now is that we still love each other...."

"How about you and Mina????..."

"You really think that we are together???.."

"What do you mean????.."

"Mina and I are just friends... Mina is such a good person, the most sweetest actually...." Tzuyu said...

"Obviously..." Sana pout...

" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are you jealous?? ^^ ..."

"Fine, every time you mentioned Mina's name I feel jealous..." Sana pout.. "You're right she seems nice and sweet but, I can't help but to feel jealous ....."

"Really? 🙂..."

"Ya ~ Your cornering me right now .."

"I just want to hear it tho 😁..."

"Pshhhh.... 😒😒..."

"I love you Sana ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"I love you too Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥, sorry I'm late.."

"It's alright (◕દ◕)..."

-

After having their brunch Tzuyu and Sana decided now to go back to their hotel... Sana was reviewing the documents they will gonna discuss to the investors while Tzuyu was on the bed watching some movies when suddenly she received a  message from  Mina...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Mina

Mina:
Hi, Tzu (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')
Sorry my response are late...

Mina:
I'm alright. Don't worry......

C.Tzuyu:
Are you sure???

Mina:
Yeah, I'm sure 🙂

C.Tzuyu:
What are you doing right now???

Mina:
I'm lying on my bed...

Mina:
How about you???
How are you and Sana Chan????

C.Tzuyu:
She still love me (灬º‿º灬)♡

C.Tzuyu:
Sana still love me 🙂❤️

Mina:
Really???? 😍
I'm happy for you Tzuyu (◕દ◕)

C.Tzuyu:
Komawo Unnie (~ ̄³ ̄)~

Mina:
See you soon 🙂
I need to sleep now, I still have class tomorrow...

C.Tzuyu:
Arasso, Good Night ‼️(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Mina:
Arasso (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

-

After having a phone conversation with Mina Tzuyu's eyes landed on Sana and she was surprised when she saw the latter was staring at her....

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are you going to ask who am I texting with????..."

"It's Mina..Psh 🙄..." Sana rolled her eyes and continue to review the papers.

Tzuyu get a chair and she seated beside Sana...

"What???..." Sana asked...

"ㅋㅋㅋ Are you mad????..." Tzuyu asked..

"No..."

"Then why are you not looking at me???.." Tzuyu pout...

"Tzuuuu... I'm busy...."

"Okay...." Tzuyu pout and went to her bed....

Sana finished all reviewing all the documents and after that, she turned around to check the latter....

She smile when she saw Tzuyu fall asleep, she walks closer to the latter's bed and seated while staring at her...

"I love you Tzuyu~ah..." Sana whispered as she touch Tzuyu's face...

"I love you too..." Tzuyu answer as she slowly opened her eyes...

"Ya... You scare me..." Sana said as she playfully hit Tzuyu's shoulder...

Tzuyu held Sana's hand as she quickly pulled Sana to her, Sana's face suddenly blush when she fell on top of Tzuyu .....

"Tzuuuu....."

"Kiyowo ( ˘ ³˘)♥ you still like a squirrel.." Tzuyu chuckle...

"Well, you're still like a yoda 🙂.."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Your baby yoda??? (✿ ♡‿♡).."

"Mmmmm..." Sana touch Tzuyu's face. "My baby Yoda (*˘︶˘*).。*♡..." Sana lean closer and kissed Tzuyu's lips...

"Oh... That was smooth..." Tzuyu said as she smirked...

"You kissed me first tho ...."

"Me??? When??? .."

"Ya..." Sana once again hit Tzuyu's shoulder... "Nu mohae! 😑..."

"I didn't remember that I kissed you ^^.." Tzuyu teasingly said as she was really messing up with Sana...

"Then don't remember it 😒..." Sana was about to go stand up but Tzuyu didn't let her go instead she hugs the latter more..

"I'm just joking ( ◜‿◝ )♡..." Tzuyu gently pinched Sana's nose... "You're too hot headed..." She added...

"You're annoying me..." Sana pout....

"I love to annoy you tho (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ).."

"Yeah, always ( ꈍᴗꈍ) ....."

Tzuyu and Sana stay like that about an hour until Sana fall asleep ...

"Sana??...."

Sana didn't respond so Tzuyu check her and she suddenly smile when she saw Sana peacefully sleeping ...

"You're still a sleepy head (。•̀ᴗ-)✧.." Tzuyu mumbled as she was gently rubbing the latter's back...

"Thank you for coming back to me..." Tzuyu's tears suddenly fall... "I love you Sana ‼️✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧..." Tzuyu lean closer and kissed the latter's crown....

xxxx