Special Chapter 2

"Please don't tell her about the incident. I know she's having a hard time," Jeongyeon uttered casually with the straight and poker face she is used to wearing whenever she makes herself look intimidating and such. She then bowed in front of the older woman, which is Mina's aunt, before bidding her goodbye and maneuvering away from the place.

While she was tiredly driving like a racer caught in a speedy car race, on her way home to finally rest her drained soul and relax, her phone rang that made her slow her car. As the business woman she was where every call she receive matters specially if it is from her secretary, she immediately tapped the answer button and put the wireless in ears to answer the call without seeing who the caller is since she is driving.

"Hello, Miss Yoo. Mina went out--" hearing briefly of those words were enough. Jeongyeon didn't waste any more minutes and took a dangerous u turn at the nearest spot she passed into. She drove back where she came from and told the man on the other line to send her the exact location.

Jeongyeon parked her car into the side of one street once she reached the place, she locked the car's door, and then ran around to find where Mina is.

Still wearing Jeongyeon's bomber jacket but now with a new shirt underneath rather than the tore off one she had, Mina was walking like a lifeless person, powerless, like a dead man and a zombie, and she even seemed to be unaware at what's happening around whilst she grasps something in her closed fist. Something that Jeongyeon had a hard time to see through but fail to recognize.

Jeongyeon hid somewhere behind Mina and watched her silently, ready to run and stop her if ever she'll do something stupid, ready to attack if someone took advantage of Mina's current state.

After some time, a smaller girl marched her way toward Mina with hasty steps like she is in a hurry, then she approached Mina and held her wrist tightly. Jeongyeon almost freaked out and panicked to pull the unknown girl and smack the hell out of her for grabbing Mina in a violent manner, but she kept her calm and stayed still, eyeing the girls. If the girl do something suspicious, she noted herself ready to jump and throw a fist, she is ready to make a stranger'e mouth bleed and nose break.

In Jeongyeon's relief, the girl seemed to be doing nothing bad. She watched as the other two girls sat somewhere in the side. "She'll be fine," she whispered from afar then smiled and started to walk away after reassuring that Mina is on the right hands, but still taking note of the new girl's face in case Mina would be in any trouble after she leave them alone. "I am giving you two years Mina, two years..."

Jeongyeon smiled. "I was there. But if I did approach you before her that night, will anything change? If I gathered the courage I need and took those pills off your hand, will the future be different for the three of us? Will I have her place in your heart instead?"

.

Weeks after, Jeongyeon found herself walking around the same street again where she found Mina and the strange girl. The weather is nice and the clouds were light, the autumn just approached weeks ago and the wind is neither too warm nor too cold, the sky is bright blue with some floating clouds that covers the sky eventually and limiting the sun rays escaping through.

"Hello Miss Yoo, the board called for an immediate meeting-" her secretary said as soon as she clicked open the line and answered the emergency call activated for urgent uses. She sighed and ended the call without even letting the secretary finish her sentence. Jeongyeon reached for her her temple and started to massage it while she walks back to her car.