How can I already not stand her?

"How were your first days?" Yunhee asked, setting a plate of meat onto the dinner table

"How were your first days?" Yunhee asked, setting a plate of meat onto the dinner table. The three of them dug in immediately, eager to fulfill the grumbling stomachs.

"It was so fun! I showed them my fire tricks that I made up in Jaegu and they thought it was so cool!" Minjun grinned, stuffing the beef into his mouth.

"Isn't shifting prohibited at school?" Minseo quirked up an eyebrow, causing his parents to look at him displeased.

"Mins!" he whined.

"Stay out of trouble, the preppy kids there could file a lawsuit." she joked.

"Anyways, the basketball team is so cool! I made a friend, he's Chinese. His name is Huang Renshu, his older brother is friends with Minseo!"

She choked on her food for a split second, processing the words he just said. "Excuse me, him and I are not friends." she wiped her mouth, compressing her coughs.

"Seo, that's great! How was your first day?" Chanwoo smiled.

"Again, him and I aren't friends. The school is big and confusing and full of stuck up rich kids. I don't really like it." she stabbed her spoon into the rice, shoving it into her mouth.

"How was volleyball?" Yunhee asked, aware that she loved the sport dearly.

Her eyes slightly rolled at the mention considering they didn't even get on the court today, nor did she have the best experience with the team- or at least one person on the team. "Just fine." she muttered.

After a tense family dinner, she stormed up into her room, closing the door shut behind her rather harshly.

As she scrolled through social media on her phone, it began to flood with notifications, causing her to click on them with confusion.

FOLLOW REQUESTS (+5 NEW)

@ junren23          CONFIRM | DELETE
@ zerojamlee       CONFIRM | DELETE
@ nana.jaem        CONFIRM | DELETE
@ bbybaek            CONFIRM | DELETE
@ zhongcl             CONFIRM | DELETE

How did people find my account?

Quickly, she went through her photos, hesitantly deleting any with a trace of Jaegu.

Fresh start, I guess.

She clicked the first profile, disappointed to see it was on private. Still, she recognized the face in the profile photo, making it out to be Minjun's friend's older brother.

@ junren23 started following you! | REQUESTED

She clicked on the next one, unable to see his face in the profile picture. After scrolling through the page and seeing clear photos of him, she made him out to be the boy in her statistics class that answered every single question.