𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑺

"Lizzie, Josie, wake up little Loves

"Lizzie, Josie, wake up little Loves." Klaus's soothing voice is the first thing Lizzie Saltzman hears when she's nudged awake.

Sitting up Lizzie growls in annoyance. "You know I need eight hours of beauty sleep! Get out!" She whispers harshly.

Though the hybrid doesn't take it personal, everyone knows how Lizzie is when she first wakes up. She was so stubbornly painful to wake up that she hadn't even noticed Camilla standing in the doorway sharing an amused glance with Klaus.

"I think you'll want to see this Lizzie." Klaus once again softly nudges her shoulder, knowing Josie was sleeping heavier than a rock.

With a scowl on her face she sits back up immediately facing the door way. She stares at her mother for a good minute before rubbing her eyes harshly. Blinking a few more times she spares Niklaus a look before gritting out. "Now I'm seeing things! What did I say about my beauty sleep?"

Camilla stifles her laughter knowing now wouldn't be the right time to laugh and carefully takes a few steps towards the twins queen sized beds. "You're not seeing things Iz." She smiles fondly.

Gaping at the woman for a few seconds she snaps her head towards the smiling hybrid. Once he gives her a nod of encouragement shes suddenly feeling wide awake and squeals loudly. Hopping off of her bed she tackles her mother into a giant hug. Large sobs can be heard through out the room as Camilla attempts to soothe her.

"How are you here?" Lizzie chokes out, holding onto her mom for dear life.

"It's a long story baby and I'll tell it to you all later." She whispers into the blondes hair, sharing a gloomy look with Klaus.

"M-mom?" Josies tired voice can be heard from across the room. As she slowly sits up from her bed she screams. "Mom!" And runs to join in on the hug.

"My loves." Camilla cooes happily. She lifts her head slightly to see Klaus watching the three of them with a fond smile. "Oh come here." She sighs mockingly annoyed.

"How are you back?" Josie sniffles with a large smile on her face.

"I have a lot to explain but it's going to have to wait a little bit." Camilla brushes the hair out of the girls face.

"What do you mean?" Josie questions confused.

"I'm going away for a couple days but I promise I'll be back." Camilla smiles gently, ignoring Klaus' shocked and confused facial expression.

"You just got back and you wanna leave us again?" Lizzie questions outraged and hurt.

"My loves it's just some unfinished business of mine." Camilla informs them, making Klaus all the more skeptical.

"Promise you'll be back?" Lizzie questions.

Grabbing both of the twins hands she squeezes them in reassurance. "I promise."