𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑼𝑵

"To have lived a lie your whole life

"To have lived a lie your whole life."

Davina, Freya, and Bonnie were working day and night for the past 3 days but they were running out of time. Everyone was anxious and depressed.

Caroline has been trying to keep everyone calm for the past few days but she herself was getting overwhelmed and scared. But she also had been thinking. She knew her sister. Camilla knew she was going to die, there was no way she didn't leave some type of letter or goodbye video somewhere. She wouldn't die and not give her kids closure.

Caroline searched her whole bedroom while her sister lies still on the bed like she had been for the past couple of days. She huffs in exhaustion after searching her whole room. She looks towards her sisters figure and narrows her eyes.

Caroline walks into her office and searches the whole room top to bottom. "Argh!" She yells kicking her book shelf.

A book falls forwards and the whole shelf swings open like a door. Caroline's mouth is agape staring at the door. Why the hell would her sister have this?

She walks into the room warily and is shocked. It's a large modern room with tables and shelves everywhere one white board is filled with Kai's riddle and Caroline is shocked to see that her final guess was that she had another child.

The other side of the room is everything she knew about the merge that the twins would eventually have to go through unless they found a solution.

A table in the center of the room with a crisp white letter grabs Caroline's attention. She walks closer and sees a remote that's says 'press play!'

She presses play and a projector pops out and scares Caroline. Her sisters face pops up on the blank wall and it brings tears to Caroline's eyes.

"Hello Caroline." Her sister says softly, Caroline's eyes widen. "Don't freak out I knew you would be the one who got curious and snooped through my stuff." Caroline laughs softly.

"If you're watching this I'm either dead or close to it." Camilla nods her head in the video trying to find her words. " These past couple of days I've found something out. Or atleast I think I'm right. If I am, I have another child. I have no idea who it could be. But if you happen to find out who it is read the letter infront of them and everyone else. I love you forever. Goodbye." She says moving to turn off the camera.

Caroline's eyes soaked with tears as she opens the letter. She begins skimming it and her heart breaks. When she gathers the courage she goes to find hope. She doesn't want to read the letter for anyone unless she knows they won't find a solution.

Meanwhile Hope finally got Lizzie and Josie distracted and snuck into camillas room when no one was in there. She closes the door quietly and slowly walks towards her newfound mom.