𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑩𝑬 𝑨𝑻 𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑬

"If she dies now, she'll never be at peace

"If she dies now, she'll never be at peace."

The next couple hours of waiting for Bonnie to arrive was pure torture for everyone there.

Everyone could tell Caroline was hiding something, that she had decrypted Bonnies secretive message. Everyone sat in silence watching Caroline pace and just mumble under her breath constantly.

"Okay Caroline! Stop pacing you're making everyone anxious." Alaric says standing up putting his hands on her shoulders. She brushes him off shaking her head.

"You know what the Bennett witch meant don't you?" Elijah speaks up with curiosity.

She stops abruptly and says, "I think so. But it's not possible. We would've known. Right? It's not possible. They couldn't be? No. No. I'm talking nonsense. She'll be devastated. No no no." Caroline rambles off.

Everyone stares at her worriedly. They had never seen her in such a state of panic, she was always put together with her head held high.

"Aunt Care what's going on?" Josie questions cautiously.

"I can't tell you. I just need Bonnie to hurry up and confirm it." She says, her face softening towards the young Gemini witch.

Just as she finishes her sentence the Bennett witch and Enzo bust into the room with a look of panic.

Caroline and Bonnie make eye contact and Caroline discreetly glances at the person before looking towards Bonnie. She holds her breath waiting for the witch to confirm. With a solid head nod Caroline goes into a frenzy.

"No! No! No! It's not possible, Bonnie Bennett! You're a witch! We would've noticed! She will be absolutely devastated that she never knew!" Caroline yells scaring everyone in the room.

"Kai knew Caroline. How? I don't know. But he knew. She was missing a piece of her that she didn't even know she was missing. And now that she has it, her hex has taken its root and I don't know how to fix it." Bonnie says her voice cracking at the end. Enzo encases her into a side hug attempting to comfort her.

"I called Damon and Elena on our way here they should-" Enzo is interrupted by Damon waltzing into the room.

"Honey I'm home!" He yells. Elena smacks his side at his insensitivity during the situation. She knows being sarcastic and never being serious is his way of coping with a situation. He loved Camilla. She's his bestfriend . Elena swore that sometimes they were soulmates.