𝑩𝑨𝑻𝑯𝑻𝑼𝑩 𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑺

Camilla lays in her bathtub, slowly sinking her head underneath the water as she tries to drown out the loud thoughts banging around her head

Flash Back to five hours ago

"What is going on?" Hope shouts in disbelief. The pair of adults watch as the twins simultaneously blink, as if trying to wake up from a dream.

"We were going to tell you." Klaus lowly says, feeling guilty that his children had to find out that their mother was alive because of this and not getting to tell the two themselves. But he knew the mother of five needed rest before she completely over exerted herself.

After all, she was dead for months.

"How long?" Jace snips out with an angry expression plastered on his face, though everyone can tell he's hurt more than anything.

"A couple of hours." Klaus internally rolls his eyes at the dramatics all of his children had.

"You've been alive for hours and you didn't even think to tell your kids?" Hope questions rhetorically. Fire burning in her eyes. "The kids who mourned you for months!"

"Hope, Jace." Camilla tries to simply explain to them that she would have passed out had it not of been for the nap she had. She was still feeling exhausted if she was being honest. And she expected her kids to be over joyed with her rising from the dead. But apparently not.

"I hear Alec's better." Jace scoffs. "A couple of hours ago he was actually magically healed. You went and saw him and forgot about all of your other kids?" He snarks back.

"He was on his deathbed for gods sake Jace!" Camilla raises her voice in anger. Angry because he kids are questioning not only her love for them but they all seemed to have forgotten what respect was. Especially towards their own mother. "Do not come stomping in here when I have literally just risen from the dead this morning! I am still your mother and you will not disrespect me!" She yells at the pair who both attempt to subtly roll their eyes. Their pride and stubbornness getting the best of them after their feelings had been hurt.

"Yeah go ahead and roll your eyes at me." She snips back, her eyes beginning to well with tears. Watching her children seemingly not give a single care about her own feelings anymore. "If these are the type of people you all have turned into in a few months, I don't want to see you. I don't want to speak to you. I will not be disrespected by my own children."

She begins gathering her things shoving off Klaus's hand when he tries to calm her down. Stopping right in front of both children she looks towards Jace. "I raised you with no help from anyone else while all I wanted to do was die. I gave you everything you could've asked for. Even when you asked for more than I had I made sure you got it."